This article concerns content exclusive to Wrath of the Lich King. Zidormi is a human-form, Bronze Dragonflight representative located in the Violet Citadel[26, 51] of Dalaran, mainland side of bridge to Theramore Isle, Dustwallow Marsh, the side of the road at the north entrance to Blasted Lands, the northeast entrance to Silithus, central Darkshore, Tirisfal Glades (southwest of Balnir Farmstead), or south entrance to Arathi Highlands.
Fast to the past Edit
She serves as a way for player to teleport to specific places and times that have become inaccessible due to expansion or pre-expansion changes:
- In Dalaran, she offers players a more personable way to teleport to the Caverns of Time in Tanaris (she stands right in front of a portal that does the same).
- In Dustwallow Marsh, she offers to teleport players to the time and state of Theramore Isle before Theramore's Fall when the Horde dropped it's mana bomb.
- In Blasted Lands, she offers to teleport players to the time and state of the Blasted Lands before the Iron Invasion that changed the balance of power in the zone.
- In Silithus, she offers to teleport players to the time and state of Silithus before plunged his huge sword in the center of the zone and created the "Wound in the World".
- In Darkshore, she offers to teleport players to the time and state of Darkshore before the War of the Thorns.
- In Tirisfal Glades, she offers to teleport players to the time and state of Tirisfal Glades before the Battle for Lordaeron.
- In Arathi Highlands, she offers to teleport players to the time and state of Arathi Highlands before ?.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 7.3.2 (24-Oct-2017): Added in Arathi Highlands, Darkshore, and Tirisfal Glades.
- Patch 7.3.2 (24-Oct-2017): Added in Silithus.
- Patch 6.0.1 (24-Apr-2014): Added in Blasted Lands.
- β Patch 5.0.3 (PTR/Beta): Added in Dustwallow Marsh.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added in Dalaran.
|Dalaran||Dustwallow Marsh||Kun-Lai Summit||Blasted Lands|
|Silithus||Darkshore||Tirisfal Glades||Arathi Highlands|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.