|This article or section is under construction.
Attribute changes Edit
- Hit and expertise - Gone!
- Blizzard felt like they didn't feel like a bonus.
- Dodge and parry - Gone!
- Tanks will still be able to dodge and parry, but they will no longer be gear stats.
Enchants, gems, and reforging Edit
- Blizzard felt like there was too much modification needed to be done every time you get a new piece of gear: enchants, gemming, and reforging your caps.
- Fewer items which can accept enchants, but more powerful enchants and more choice.
- Fewer gem sockets, but gems will be much more powerful.
- Reforging - Gone!
- This was like a crutch for bad initial and less stats.
Armor, weapon, and other equippable item changes Edit
- Armor (excluding jewelry, trinkets, or weapons) primary attributes will change to fit class and spec.
Item numbers squish Edit
- Stat values would be reduced roughly to 1/20th from before, across the board.
- Basically a re-valuation of stats that shouldn't affect results significantly, but theory-crafters will be given a headache due to needing to redo formulas and try to reverse engineer new logic.
- Counters dramatic stat inflation, but affect on item level ranges is unclear.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.