|Word of Glory|
|Casting time||1.5 sec cast|
|Cooldown||1 sec (GCD 1.5 sec)|
Word of Glory is a core paladin ability learned at level nine. It allows paladins to utilize their charges of holy power to heal themselves or friendly targets, the amount of healing increased by the number of charges of holy power used.
Modified by Edit
- Glyph of Harsh Words
- Glyph of Protector of the Innocent
- Glyph of Word of Glory
- Glyph of Pillar of Light
- Core abilities
- Holy specialization abilities
- Protection specialization abilities
- Retribution specialization abilities
- Before Patch 4.1, Word of Glory, in tandem with , could be used to sustain a Retribution Paladin's health indefinitely, to the point where the paladin can solo a normally 5 person elite mob. However, the cooldown effectively killed this strategy.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Cooldown reduced from 20 seconds to 1.5 seconds.
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Cooldown of 20 seconds added.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Word of Glory no longer resets the swing timer.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Added.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.