|Will of the Necropolis|
Will of the Necropolis is a passive death knight ability learned at level 70 for death knights with the blood specialization.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Will of the Necropolis has been redesigned. It now automatically triggers an immediate, free Rune Tap when you take damage that reduces you below 30% health. This effect cannot occur more often than once every 30 seconds.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): No longer refunds a Blood Rune when it resets [Rune Tap]'s cooldown. Instead it makes the next Rune Tap free while Will of the Necropolis is active.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): There is no longer a cooldown on the frequency at which this talent can be activated. In addition, this ability can now also be triggered by damage which deals less than 5% of your health.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): This ability now has a 15 second cooldown on how often it can occur. No longer triggers from damage amounts less than 5% of the player’s health.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Now reduces the damage of any attack that takes the DK below 35% health by 5/10/15% instead of boosting armor when wounded. It no longer affects the cooldown of Anti-Magic Shell and retains the current damage reduction bonus.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.