During this final phase, all the class trainers and vendors are usable. The innkeeper, Grimy Greasefingers, is not, though he retains his title from Shipwreck Shore. still functions as a banker and can be found away from the line, under a makeshift platform supported by two trees, upon which rests the warrior trainer, .
- Of all the gathered NPCs, the warlock trainer seems to have at least some sense, as revealed by his dialogue -
- Evol Fingers says: Time is money, friend!
- Evol Fingers says: What's the hold up?
- Evol Fingers says: I swear this line's not moving!
- Evol Fingers says: I knew I should have brought my folding chair.
- Evol Fingers says: Is that a volcano over on that other island?
- Evol Fingers says: Why are we rocketing over to an island that has a volcano? Didn't we barely survive this scenario on Kezan?
- Evol Fingers says: That rocket looks unsafe even by our standards!
- Evol Fingers says: By the looks of that thing, I might take my chances swimming with the sharks!
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.