To use a cheat code, press the [enter] key, type in the code, and press enter again. The message "Cheat Enabled!" should appear. These codes only work in single-player missions and custom maps. These codes are NOT case-sensitive.
Warcraft III cheats
|TenthLevelTaurenChieftain||Plays Power of the horde By Tenth Level Tauren Chieftain. (L70ETC)|
|WarpTen||Speeds construction of buildings and units|
|Makes you and your units invincible and have one hit kills|
|KeyserSoze [amount]||Gives you X Gold|
|LeafitToMe||Gives you X Lumber|
|GreedIsGood [amount]||Gives you X Gold and Lumber|
|Removes food limit|
|StrengthAndHonor||Continue playing after defeat in campaign mode|
|Motherland [race] [level]||level jump|
|IseeDeadPeople||Remove fog of war|
|Synergy||Disable tech tree requirements|
|RiseAndShine||Set time of day to dawn|
|LightsOut||Set time of day to dusk|
|DayLightSavings [time]||If a time is specified, time of day is set to that, otherwise time of day is instead halted/resumed|
|TheDudeAbides||Resets all cooldowns|
- Tenth Level Tauren Chieftain, later known as Elite Tauren Chieftain or ETC, is an American band composed of employees of Blizzard Entertainment.
- Warp 10 - In Star Trek the warp barrier was the transition from sublight velocities to faster-than-light warp speeds. 10 was the maximum.
- Iocaine powder is a fictional deadly Australian poison, odorless, tasteless and highly soluble, used by the hero Westley in his 'battle of wits' with Vizzini in The Princess Bride.
- Rise and shine is an idiom that tells someone to wake up and get off the bed.
- Lights out is a bedtime for any institutions where lights should be turned off.
- Who is John Galt refers to a commonly asked question in the book Atlas Shrugged.
- Somebody set up us the bomb and All your base are belong to us are phrases from the badly translated game "Zero Wing".
- There is no spoon is a reference to The Matrix.
- The cheat code Motherland continues Blizzard's tradition of using Natalie Merchant album names for the cheat code that navigates levels in the campaign, following Tigerlily (Warcraft 2) and Ophelia (Starcraft).
- Daylight savings time is a system of setting clocks back to get more hours of daylight.
- Keyser Soze is the crime lord antagonist of the film The Usual Suspects.
- Greed is good is a reference to the film Wall Street.
- I see dead people is a reference to the film The Sixth Sense.
- The Dude abides is a phrase from the film The Big Lebowsky.
- Strength and honor and It vexes me are references to the film Gladiator.