The Violet Signet is one of a series of 4 rings that a player may get from The Violet Eye faction. The ring gets more powerful the higher you get in reputation with The Violet Eye.
-  Path of the Violet Protector - Tanking rings. Stamina, defense rating, armor.
-  Path of the Violet Assassin - Melee and ranged DPS. Attack power, stamina, hit rating.
-  Path of the Violet Mage - Offensive casters. Damage, crit rating, intellect, stamina.
-  Path of the Violet Restorer - Healers. Healing, intellect, stamina, spirit.
At friendly reputation, Archmage Leryda at the entrance to Karazhan will offer players a quest to receive a ring. The rings are progressively upgraded as the player gains higher reputation.
After the exalted ring has been earned, players have a chance to choose a different type of ring. Archmage Leryda will charge 75g, plus the old ring to allow a new choice.
Each ring set is received as quest rewards. The quests all follow the same pattern, with the only distinction being the first quest's title.
-  Path of the Violet Mage / Restorer / Protector / Assassin
-  Down the Violet Path
-  Distinguished Service
-  Eminence Among the Violet Eye