Village is a vague term to describe an area settled by a group of people.
Warcraft IIIThis section concerns content exclusive to Warcraft III.In Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and the Frozen Throne "Village" and "Village Fall" are tilesets used in single-player and on custom maps.
Warcraft RPGsThis section concerns content exclusive to the Warcraft RPG, and thus unlikely to be canon.The term village is sometimes used interchangeable with "town" or even "city". Villages can vary greatly in terms of population; some have as little as 80 residents, while others have 2000 inhabitants.
- The people that live in the villages are called villagers. (For human villagers see: villager).
- The farming villages are used to produce great quantities of goods.
- The city Dolanaar is also referred as a village and has 5000 inhabitants.
- Category:Villages - Category with the list of the villages.
- Village - The village article on wikipedia.
- ^ http://classic.battle.net/war3/neutral/creeps.shtml#village
- ^ World of Warcraft: The Roleplaying Game, 377, 394
- ^ a b Lands of Mystery, pg. 21. "Dolanaar (city): Located in the center of Teldrassil, Dolanaar is a night elf village..."
- ^ World of Warcraft: The Roleplaying Game, 394
- ^ Lands of Mystery, pg. 21.
- ^ Lands of Mystery, pg. 34.
- ^ Lands of Conflict, pg. 47.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.