|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
Victory Rush is a core warrior ability learned at level five. It is an instant attack that can only be used within 20 seconds after you land the Killing Blow on an enemy that yields experience or honor. It also heals the warrior for 15%.
Those with the Arms specialization will deal slightly more damage.
- Arms/ Fury abilities
This ability can be used after scoring the killing blow off of snakes from a hunter's Snake Trap, so it is strongly recommended that you favor attacks such as while these snakes are on you, as every time you kill one you will be able to cast Victory Rush on the offending hunter (or any other enemy).
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): The Victorious buff can no longer proc before the warrior learns Victory Rush.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): This ability is now trainable at level 5 (instead of 6). It also heals for 20 % of your maximum health.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): This ability is now trainable at level 6.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): The tooltip has been adjusted to calculate the damage it deals correctly, 45% of Attack Power, not 35%.
- Patch 2.0.10 (2007-03-06): The cooldown on "Victory Rush" has been removed, and it can now be used up to 20 seconds after killing an enemy.