Vampiric Embrace is a Priest magical debuff that can be acquired from the Shadow talent tree. It causes all party members to be healed of 15 % of any Shadow spell damage you deal. This talent was changed in patch 2.0.10 - previously it would heal for 20% of Shadow spell damage done.
- Cast Time: Instant
- Tree, School: Shadow Magic, Shadow
- Type: Single Target Debuff
- Range: 30 yards
- Cooldown: 10 sec.
- Duration: 60 sec.
- Classification: Magic
- Only applies to Shadow damage caused by the priest casting this debuff. Does only affect spells that deal Shadow damage and will not grant you healing from Shadow damage wands. With Patch 1.10, Improved Vampiric Embrace has been added to the shadow tree, and can be used to increase its effectiveness to 25% (since patch 2.0.10).
- It used to be a Curse.
- +Healing gear does not increase the percentage healed by this spell.
- Healing generated from Vampiric Embrace causes Threat in the same way as other healing spells
- Vampiric Embrace may be cast by multiple priests on the same target, but it does not stack. Each priest's VE generates healing from their own shadow damage.
- Spell description: "Afflicts your target with Shadow energy that causes all party members to be healed for 15% of any Shadow spell damage you deal for 1 min."
- Buff description: "15% of Shadow spell damage caused by casting priest heals the priest's group."
|Rank||Mana Cost||Cast Time||Damage||Duration||Level||Cost|
|1||2% of Base Mana||Instant||N/A||60 sec||30||Talent|