|WoWWiki||edit count: 1229|
|-- TALK --||MAIN||-- FIC --|
Please create a new subsection with a title for your message. Thanks!
Some useful notes:
- The things to do category has lots of thing to keep you busy!
- As a community it is easier to get large amounts of maintenance and community projects done in teams - we like to encourage each wiki-user to join one or two. Check out Community teams for more info!
- WoWWiki isn't an absolute democracy, but many decisions are voted on. See a list of votes in progress.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a WoWWikian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. If you have any questions, just ask on the relevant talk page, or visit the Village pump.
If you could, can you directly move the pages to "Guild:<guildname> (Server + country)", instead of just creating a page there that redirects to the old one? Pzychotix 15:37, 23 May 2007 (UTC)
- Will do! :-)
- Is there another more reliable way? It's not too big of a deal, but it doesn't look nice when the image icon shoves the subsection title to the right. 1336
Why are you putting transclude templates on the T6 armor? These aren't transcluded pages, they're stubs, and will be full-blown item articles at some point soon. (Example: Lightbringer Pauldrons) -- TUSVA ~ T | C 13:14, 20 June 2007 (UTC)
- O_o ...oops I thought these were just placeholder articles so that the */Tooltip pages would all be the same. I'm sorry, I'll go fix it... (o.o) 1336