|Hello, WakemanCK, and welcome to the WoWWiki! Thank you for your contributions, and we encourage you to continue contributing!
Some useful notes:
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a WoWWikian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. If you have any questions, just ask on the relevant talk page, or visit the WoWWiki Forums.
Hi, you reverted my edit of the Paladin abilities to remove information about the judgement effect of seals. I was under the impression that the judgements effects were still intact, but with some changes. Is this incorrect? Cowlinator (talk) 00:47, 20 November 2008 (UTC)
- Paladins have three different Judgements now, each adds a specific debuff on the mob independent of which seals you are using. You should try this in the game yourself. WakemanCK (talk) 10:52, 20 November 2008 (UTC)
- Yes, but I thought the judgements debuffs were in addition to the seals' judgement effect. In-game, the seals still list a judgement effect (well, righteousness does). Also, my combat log lists "Teancum's Judgement of Righteousness hits yadayada for 29 Holy." when i use any judgement. Cowlinator (talk) 22:48, 20 November 2008 (UTC)
I've noticed you've been the biggest contributor to the Paladin tanking gear page which isn't at the moment nearly as up to date as it could be. I'm trying to put whats there into some sort of order at the moment, following the general table style. I'm however well aware there is a lot missing (most of the badge gear for one). Would it be possible to go for a division of labour, If i table them all could you help with finding newer tanking gear thats suitable? INerdier (talk) 09:19, 28 May 2008 (UTC)
- Hi INerdier, nice to meet you!
- I agree that there are a lot of things missing on that page. When I first came across that page, I had also thought about adding the missing items but then I doubted if this would worth the effort because WotLK is coming in a few months. Therefore, I spent the rest of the time cleaning up other pages that will still be useful in the future. Nevertheless, I'll still check back all those paladin pages regularly and throw in some minor edits time to time. --WakemanCK (talk) 11:17, 28 May 2008 (UTC)
I'm LightSeeker, and I'm the chosen author tasked with creating and maintaining the information on www.thewowauthority.com/paladin-leveling-guide/
I noticed you are very active on the Paladin pages of WoWWiki, and I'm wondering if you would mind helping me out with that page. A quick read through would be appreciated, and an edit more than welcome. If you would like to be credited with co-authoring/editing the information, that would be no problem at all.
Do you think you could please contact me via email? I can be reached at thewowauthority(at)gmail(dot)com. please email me, or leave me your email here, and i will get in touch with u - whichever is more convenient for you.
Thanks alot, your help is much appreciated!
PS. I noticed some posts on villagepump from you regarding spam sites etc - i would just like to make it clear that thewowauthority.com is NOT a spam site. The admin team absolutely DOES NOT CONDONE gold selling and power leveling - abiding by Blizzard's and WoWWiki's T&Cs. In fact, one of the admins at thewowauthority has already consulted Kirkburn before regarding this, and the site follows WoWWiki's example of not having any advertisements related to gold selling or power leveling. Also, we try to abide by the wiki's rules of providing information unique and not available on the wiki itself, to the benefit of the wiki user.
I would like to talk to you more about this so please email me soon!
- No thanks! WakemanCK 04:15, 29 April 2008 (UTC)