Thanks for helping with adding the Tier 9 armor set Edit
Thank you (Greatly appreciated) for helping with the Tier 9 armor sets. But just a bit of helpful information:
- We put the name of the armor (not the armor set inside of the
''Name of piece of armor'' is apart of the druid [[tier 9|Tier 9.245]] set..
- On the Pieces of armor that have (245) or (258) you have to put that name as the
|disambigpage=<Piece of armor> (245)not the armor set (the armor set only goes into the
- You can tell when the |name= and or the |disambigpage= parameters are wrong - the whole template will appear on the left side of the screen if it is wrong - on the right side if they are correct.
- again, thanks immensely for helping with adding the tier 9 armor pieces. -- ( | | ) 19:43, 25 August 2009 (UTC)
The best examples to use is the Thassarian's Battlegear from the Death knight sets or look at any of the Warlock or Warrior sets for how the sets should in general be set up and what 5 categories should be on the sets (to make them match all the previous sets added). That is what I am doing now - going the currently added pieces to make sure those 5 categories are on the items, then I will go back to adding new items again (I just want all to match) before I proceed further. -- ( | | ) 20:14, 25 August 2009 (UTC)
I went back and updated the 245 pages to what i think is correct (the template put it back on the right). Could you verify them? If so i'll fill in the rest of the druid stuff accordingly.
- From what I can see all is correct -- I will add the categories as I work my way up (started with the warriors and going upward) - Categories are easy. Thanks again, it helps alot. -- ( | | ) 20:41, 25 August 2009 (UTC)