|Welcome to WoWWiki!|
Some links you may find useful:
We hope you enjoy editing here and being a WoWWikian!
Please make sure to remember to sign when posting comments on talk pages! Thanks :) The last Alterac 04:28, 26 October 2007 (UTC)14:20, 25 October 2007 (UTC) I dont recall not signing more than twice--
Please be reminded of our Talk page guidelines. Talk pages are not a forum and are only to be used for discussing editorial changes to the articles that they are for. Thank you for your contributions to WoWWiki. --k_d3 01:14, 20 January 2008 (UTC)
I SHALL NOT EDIT
- You only do it to yourself, and it's not like we point it out, we just state where you are incorrect. But, do you as you may. User:Coobra/Sig3 07:07, 8 May 2008 (UTC)
- I know this topic/page is dead and I probably should not be here, but I just can't help but voice my opinion. I wish Alterac had kept true to his word. --Big, furry, and insane (Have a conversation with the homocidal furry!) (Come and stalk me! ...No, wait, please don't.) 23:20, April 19, 2010 (UTC)
"Due to the unshown respect (due to shieness)idiocy of the Alliance leader Garithos, they were forced to ally themselves to with the Naga to survive." Unshown respect due to shyness? I don't know what source you've been reading to think this. "hey have shorter ears (Mainly because of a shorter life span and the population being younger than the average night elf) and much smaller, lighter bodies than night elves." If you can produce a citation on this, I'll put it back. If not, let me remind you that putting fan lore on page is FORBIDDEN.-- (talk · contr) 13:22, 9 August 2008 (UTC)
The Garithos part was just me rewording as that is what it previously implied... Except it should be noted that Garithos was not racist towards the high elves, as elves are a completely different species (Although it does not mean he wasn't racist to the dwarves as the humans in warcraft and the dwarves both evolved from the earthen) "hey have shorter ears (Mainly because of a shorter life span and the population being younger than the average night elf)" I said that because why else would they have shorter ears? (After the ear's length does not stop growing till death)
"and much smaller, lighter bodies than night elves" I didn't say that (but yet again who ever did write that got that probally got that scource from a quote in the orc campaign in Rein of Chaos)--The last Alterac (talk) 06:55, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
- Well lookie here. It seems you've already been warned once before NOT to put up what i just finished reverting on the High Elf page without citations. 1) Your first sentance is a abomination of the english language. I've edited it myself to be appropriate. Leave it as is. 2) Your second edit lower down the page is PURE SPECULATION. No wait, speculation actualy has a basis in lore and a possibility of being correct. No sources have stated that elves start with short ears that continue growing their entire lives till death. Also some sources list the night elves and high elves natural life spans to be the same. And if ears grew over time we don't even know how the whole immortality/stoping of aging would have affected unending ear growth (again nonexistant). If High Elves have shorter ears it's because they have shorter ears, don't need speculation why. 07:59, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
- In short, we have no evidence that ears have anything to do with lifespan, or have any significance other than being a hallmark of elves.
- Back to Garithos, it is most certainly not implied that he was shy with a secret respect for Kael. The "(though he would never admit it)" referred to the fact that he refused to acknowledge Kael's abilities because he was an elf. And as Garithos openly insults dwarves later in the game, I don't think he was differentiating between high and blood. Also, Vashj states quite clearly that Garithos doesn't trust anyone other than his own race.-- (talk · contr) 12:56, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
I'm sorry, just had to voice my opinion. Ragestorm is right. Also, how do you know that humans and dwarves both evolved from earthen? Back when this arguement first took place, there was little, if any, evidence/proof that humans evolved from earthen, and now in the present, humans evolving from earthen has been disproven by Quest:Anguish of Nifflevar. Don't be so arrogant to yell out things because of itty bitty things that hint at these things, but still may not be true. Toran Wildpaw of the Frenzyheart (talk) 02:34, 21 November 2008 (UTC)
You've been banned! Actually asking for something usually gets you it. Now, when you get back, I expect you to make constructive edits that aren't based on the whimsical logic of your mind. I also expect you to use proper spelling and grammar, because, contrary to popular belief, English is like most real languages in which you have a fixed system of spelling that only varies a little. -- (talk · contr) 14:43, 5 October 2008 (UTC)