Some useful notes:
- The things to do category has lots of things to keep you busy!
- As a community it is easier to get large amounts of maintenance and community projects done in teams - we like to encourage each wiki-user to join one or two. Check out Community teams for more info!
- WoWWiki isn't an absolute democracy, but many decisions are voted on. See a list of votes in progress.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a WoWWikian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. If you have any questions, just ask on the relevant talk page, or visit the WoWWiki Forums.
- Hello and thanks! ^_^ I've been visiting this site since I first started playing back in January, and it's been an amazing source of tips, information and lore, and I hoped to add to the community by registering. Thanks for this info, I'll look into the Community Teams, and I might even see you on IRC at some point! Silent002 13:04, 4 August 2007 (UTC)
It would be nice of you, since you are removing all the 2.4 stubs to either:
- Make sure all the info is there, if not, replace it with another stub (ie: Item, Quest, NPC, Mob), or
- Add the info yourself, or
- Don't remove the stub at all.
Please see topics Stubs 2.4? and "Coming Soon" and "Future Zones" on 2.4 Patch Content. --User:Coobra/Sig3 20:06, 4 April 2008 (UTC)