You application is processed, and I must say you are the most promising candidate I've had for a while. In fact, I'd have to say that your username is the only obstacle- I find the term "wasted" unofficial. That, however is not a barring issue- welcome.
Expectations: A) Try to avoid contradicting my authority (but let me know if I get the details wrong!) in discussions. 2) Write at all times in Standard Written English (minor deviations only, please). Zed) uphold the sanctity of lore pages!
Essentially, you are given relatively free rein for your bookkeeping. Member status gives you a slight edge of authority in lore difficulties, but little else. You are outranked by the Bookkeeper Masters (Baggins, Anticrash, Kakwakas, Diggory- all occasional contributors), the Majordomo, myself, and the Admins, of course. You'll likely be interacting with me and Kirochi the most, as we're the most active Keepers on the site.
I'll need a specialization from you, if for no other reason than to assign you a title, unless you wish to retain the title of "Acolyte Bookkeeper." --Ragestorm, Head Bookkeeper
- Thanks kindly for the quick response! :) All sounds just about perfect. If there's any particular responsibilities that are also expected of me (at any time) then feel free to mention them. I'll throw down my e-mail and MSN onto my profile just in case for accessibility.
- As for the specialization, I guess "Linguist" would work, seeing as how that's been one of my main focuses here. :) I'll do the best I can and if I ever fluff up, let me know so it won't happen again. The sanctity of WoW lore must be upheld. ;) --Pure.Wasted 22:51, 4 October 2006 (EDT)
- I think that's largely it in terms of responsibilities. "Team Linguist" works for me, I suppose. --Ragestorm 17:06, 5 October 2006 (EDT)
You are hereby instructed to purge references to the "godhood" of the Lich King. Unless you're talking about the beliefs of the Cult of the Damned. Consider it another test, as Dame Judi Dench might say.--Ragestorm 21:34, 5 October 2006 (EDT)
- Done. I also revised some stuff there, yada yada yada, made it all nice and purty. By the way, I've come up with a title that meshes with the rest of the ones you guys've got: "Bookkeeper of the Tongues". How's that? :) --Pure.Wasted 15:32, 6 October 2006 (EDT)
- Excellent. I'll consider that title- it seems to work quite well. for some reason I feel like an evil laugh right about now... but for the sake of the sane, I won't. ;-P --Ragestorm 16:33, 6 October 2006 (EDT)
Galen Trollbane article
Hello there. I'd be thankful if you would check that article's discussion page. Regards, --Theron the Just 07:54, 1 November 2006 (EST)
Please see, for discussion about Dath'Remar, regarding name "Sunstrider".