Hi, welcome to WoWWiki! Thanks for your edit to the Deathwing page.
Signing posts Edit
The string ~~~~ is replaced by links to your user page, talk page, and the time/date. Adding this string to your post "signs" it.
Typically, you will use "-- ~~~~", to provide a separation between your post and those links. --Eirik Ratcatcher (talk) 20:54, 19 March 2009 (UTC)
Ulduar Speculation Edit
- You are not allowed to post things about Ulduar, that are not accessible on PTR, until they come Live. You cannot speak about Yogg-saron encouter and all the details that you know, because those details are extracted from the data files. This is not authorized on Wowwiki.
- Do you understand that ? It's seems pretty clear to me...
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk) 22:53, 4 April 2009 (UTC)
Kisshin you should know, the aspects, other than Alexstrasza and Ysera are not actualy siblings. Please refrain from changing the articles again without reference to an explicit official statement.16:41, September 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Kisshin you can't ignore a discussion. Your edits will simply be reverted and you will be blocked from editing further. 16:51, September 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Theres conflicting sources on their origins exactly. Furthermore that specific piece of information is untrue, they were created from Galakrond, not born from him. What you consider is irrelevant. Only Alexstrsza and Ysera have been stated explicity to be sisters. This is as recent as the latest issue of the WoW Magazine, not that we ignore older sources regardless. 16:55, September 17, 2010 (UTC)
Listen dude, they aspects reffer to each others as brother abd sister remeber Malygos quote to Alexstrasza in Eye of Eternity "My sister what have you..." not to mention her quote after "I dud what i had to brother". Don't know where you read your lore but i think you need to update it a little.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Kisshin (talk • contr).
- Alexstrasza and Ysera are the only two who have, as I meantioned, explicity been called sisters, in two sources, in an out-of-universe point-of-view fashion. These same sources had nothing to say about the other Aspects, a peculiar thing to meantion one and not the others were they all siblings. The others only call one another brother and sister in a metaphorical sense, much like Thrall and Grom. Again find me a source explicitly stating such and we can readd your edits. The EoE by the way is not the first time the term brother has been used, I am quite up to date, thank you.
- Now if lets say you wanted to add a few lines down in the trivia section meantioning the aspects refer to one another as brother or sister on occasion and that this could mean something else, i think that would be good. But the inforboxes are for hard and fast facts. 17:09, September 17, 2010 (UTC)
It seems talking to you is pointless, once you think you know something nothing can convince you other then fact, and that perhaps don't works, even when scources are mentioned it's no use. If youy had bothered to read the diffrent books You would encounter a few lines about it. But explain this to me "It is also revealed that Alexstrasza, along with her fellow Aspects are progeny of Galakrond the massive dragon". This is taken from Alexstrasza's page, and we see it in WotLK. This means that Alexstrasza and Ysera is indeed sisters, but seeing the other three aspects was created that way too, they are all related, you can't ignore that fact. Seems to me it isn't just some metaphorical meaning but an actually truth, If you wanna prove it wrong then find the clear proof that Malygos, Deathwing and Nozdormu is created by Galakrond like Alexstrasza and Ysera but isn't siblings, your theory is based on theroy cuz of some old rumor, but this is actually newly updated lore.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Kisshin (talk • contr).
- Seems rather rash to judge considering you don't even know me. I have indeed read every book published by Blizzard multiple times particularly those involving dragons. The process in which the aspects were created from Galakrond is unexplained and still leaves the possibility that two of the creations could have a closer relationship than the other three, which seems to be supported by Alexstrasza and Ysera being explicity refered to as sisters without the other three in two seperate sources, one from a few years ago and another from just a few months ago (long after WotLK was released). Being created together does not nessesarly make them siblings, as you consider them to be, others might consider them being something more akin to cousins, some might be consider them quintuplets, others nothing at all. What someone else, or you, or me consider siblings is irrelevant. It returns to the fact only 2 have been called as such. Furthermore as I pointed out that is only one origins explaination, not even nessesarly the newest, but that is irrelevant as Wowwiki doesn't dismiss any sources or take sides. At most a note would be made after a long period of time that an older piece of lore that hasn't been touched upon in ages might no longer be entirely accurate (Like a mission in warcraft 2, or a minor character or detail in a novel a few years old), but this particular issue is as fresh as a few months ago. As i said the possibility exists, but for the time being that is all it is, and the infobox is not the place for it. It is not my responsibility to try and disporve something which has yet to be proven. The burden of proof is on you. 18:24, September 17, 2010 (UTC)
- This conversation made me think about something i remembered reading in Well of Eternity. I just went back and skimmed through and was able to find it. On page 244 Ysera states while Neltharion and Malygos behave like brothers, they are in fact not. 18:48, September 17, 2010 (UTC)