Demon Hunter Picture
Thank you for sending me the demon hunter picture, Kirochi! I've been wondering if there was a blade like Illidan's in WoW and this screenshot proves I can get one for myself.--Illidan Rocks 16:41, 5 Dec 2005 (EST)
You're welcome ^^ Do you mean the half moon-like blade he's wearing on right hand, or the other sword ? A friend of mine told me that the background looked like Theramore coasts (I think it's impossible, Illidan maybe never went so far in Southern Kalimdor). Would it be in Outland ? (that's the most probable, but though I can't make up my mind) And, according to you, ILLIDAN ROCKS ! K) --Kirochi 13:27, 8 Dec 2005 (EST)
Welcome to WoWWiki! Hope you can help the community and vice versa (-:
If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them, or you could drop them at the reference desk (where I might answer them anyway)!
Just wanted to say welcome, and to encourage you to contribute!
Looking for help
If you want to help with some community projects, then feel free to drop me a line here (I am watching your user_talk page) - I am looking for dedicated people who want to further WoWWiki as a community! Looking for members for the Cleanup Team, the Community Team, and the Organization committee - just remember to say which you want to join in your reply (-:
Ok, SilverSide, thank you. If you just could describe the Community & Cleanup teams (I might be interested in joining them) I'll be happy ^^ --Kirochi 15:29, 8 Dec 2005 (EST)
- Heya, replied on my user talk page - also, more info on teams is available at the WoWWiki:Community teams page. -- ℑilver§ℑide 01:41, 11 Dec 2005 (EST)
Thanks a lot for everything you did ! (I would have never found that link to the Night Elf picture ^^)--Kirochi 18:03, 12 Dec 2005 (EST)
- NP (No problem) - I just didn't think about the space in the Night Elf name when I wrote the template... I am not sure how I am going to fix that ^^/ -- ℑilver§ℑide 18:58, 12 Dec 2005 (EST)
Saw your note on the Reaver page- sorry I took so long to respond. I'm not sure of the actual procedure, so you might want to ask SilverSide. Happy Feast of Winter Veil! -Ragestorm
Thanks for the compliment on my table hehe (-:
If you really want to compliment me, use the great and powerful and honarable backwards smilies!!! (-:< -- ℑilver§ℑide 22:48, 29 Dec 2005 (EST) Sure I will ! (>°o°(>'-'(>^.^(>~_~(>*+*)> (these are gay Kirbies for gays only ROFL)--Kirochi 17:54, 24 Jan 2006 (EST)
Mate, I am trying to bring the forums to life by getting a few of my closer wowwiki friends to register and post. I don't care what you post, so long as you just post some stuff reguarly and get a few conversations going to incite other members to register and join in. I already got schmidt in, along with hammersmith - could you register a.s.a.p.? Thankshoe mucho hehe! -- ℑilver§ℑide 20:46, 2 Jan 2006 (EST)
From Dark Tichondrias: I don't have WoW because I don't have a job. I live with my parents and I am going to college.
Oh, so do I, my good friend. And all my schoolmates do as well ^^ But we play WoW in spite of that ^^--Kirochi 18:58, 9 Jan 2006 (EST)
Thanks. I'm really frustrated today. --Xmuskrat 16:46, 10 Jan 2006 (EST)
I'll take some pictures from Warcraft III and Frozen Throne for you. --Dark Tichondrias 18:25 23, Jan 2006
I'm only going to make this one Warcraft III picture, because there were too few unit models for variety. The Dwarves only have two unit models which are seen in the picture. They have no unique architecture. The Pandaren only have one unit that looks like a Pandaren. The other one is a regular bear model that has been re-skinned with a panda skin. Also, there is no in-game Pandaria architecture or bamboo forests which they would probably live in. If you have a specific request for a scene which is constrained by the mentioned limitations, then I will make a picture of it.
The Pandaren on the bottom left of the screen was the Night Elf Frozen Throne Expansion campaign map where Maiev is trying to get a Night Elf Runner out to Tyrande and Malfurion. It is the one after Maiev escapes from the Tomb of Sargeras. I used this Pandaren picture for the Chen Stormstout page. --Dark Tichondrias 21:20 Jan 26, 2006
I think that the characters I am writing are a lot more possible to roleplay in a pencil-and-paper roleplaying game, because their actions altar unchangeable aspects of the WoW game. They were never designed to be played in a roleplaying server. --Dark Tichondrias
I like the WoW picture of Boldrish you made. Please add it. --Dark Tichondrias 20:29 30 Jan, 2006
I don't have Warcraft II or its expansion pack. --Dark Tichondrias 16:42 31 Jan 2006 (EST)
I don't want to get Warcraft II or its expansion pack from you. It would be too much of a hastle for me to download it via an MSN network. I might buy it or borrow it from my cousin.
Griselda was from Warcraft I which is a game I own.
I won't be adding any more to my stories because my Spring semester at college has started.--Dark Tichondrias 16:16 3 Feb 2006. (EST)
I downloaded the model of Ragnaros and took the picture using the Warcraft III map editor. #--DarkTichondrias 19:28, 10 Mar 2006 (EST)
About the Rumored Races
Personally I think that our discussions about this damn unknown race will stand in a few months as "a buncha gibberish said by jerks who couldn't even guess that the new race would be ******* with all the hints gentle Blizzard gave to them". React here !--Kirochi 17:29, 13 March 2006 (EST)
*shoots himself in the head*
Maybe a wink ?
Salut! C'était juste pour te proposer de faire comme première page ensemble une page sur le Front de Libération Troll! Elle pourrait être à la fois en français et en anglais, et elle permettrait aux non-français de connaître et de comprendre les revendications du FLT! Qu'en penses-tu? Veher18 03:40, 20 May 2006 (EDT)
From Template talk:User interracial unions (now deleted, or else I would have said this over there):
- Hummm ... What does that exactly mean ? Do you support Orcish or Human rapes on other races than on their own ? Would you force people to have interracial relations instead of the ones they want ? Explain yourself. And please make a counter-template saying 'This user is a mean racist and would attack hybrids on sight'--Kirochi 13:12, 21 April 2006 (EDT)
lol. I cracked up when I saw this, as I was deleting all the speedy deletes. Schmidt 20:16, 16 June 2006 (EDT)
- I'm just fed up with psychotic anti-racists who see evil in everything, even in video games. Just relax, we're talking about a game, not a society issue (although it's true some elements from WoW could show resemblance to IRL facts). Warcraft has real races, not only different ethnies of a same one, so please don't start and say "I'm against racism in WoW, <insert any Horde-like race here> are repressed by <insert any Alliance race here>--Kirochi 08:34, 17 June 2006 (EDT)
- Yeah. I figured that out kind of on my own. That's why I thought it was funny. Schmidt 15:23, 17 June 2006 (EDT)
- Well, then you're welcome (-:--Kirochi 16:08, 17 June 2006 (EDT)
Look to the right →
|Binds when picked up|
|Requires Level 2|
|Sells for Template:C to vendors|
|Item Level 4|
|"For dumbasses only"|
Let's see, well, you signed you application properly... Good amount of Wiki experience, you got here just after I did... recognized name among many WoWWikians... Application to Bookkeepers successful! What were you thinking of doing? --Ragestorm 07:45, 24 June 2006 (EDT)
Thanks a lot. I'd like to correct the few mistakes I sometimes see, lurk around the Wiki to add what I know from sure sources and paste quicker than anyone else the new official information released by Blizzard.--Kirochi 08:03, 27 June 2006 (EDT)
- Not really Bookkeeper duties per se, but in light of our conversation on Kael's talk page, do you think we should start a page for guessing motion picture cast members, in the same mould as Rumored Races? --Ragestorm 08:52, 30 August 2006 (EDT)
- You have been promoted from Master Bookkeeper to Bookkeeper Majordomo. --Ragestorm 20:21, 2 October 2006 (EDT)
- Since we don't have a corperate headquarters, not much. Essentially, you are now qualified to consider people for Bookkeeper admission, speak with Bookkeeper voice on an issue (should the need arise). This also makes you substitute for those periods I am unable to contribute, and my designated successor, should anything unfortunate happen (knock on wood). You will also be entrusted with my e- mail address.--Ragestorm 16:53, 3 October 2006 (EDT)
Just don't be to quick to claim your inheritance. You'll get my e-mail address at some point in the middle of the day tomorrow, your time (I can caculate the time in France quite easily). --Ragestorm 20:13, 3 October 2006 (EDT)
- You're welcome to input the promotion yourself, if you can figure out the Elunedamned table.--Ragestorm 20:25, 14 October 2006 (EDT)
Status: Alive, Dead, Killable, Unknown. Fair enough, I was in a quandry about that. Here's my guideline for infobox pictures (not that you've violated, but for reference): Cinematic; Artistic representation; WoW screenshot; WC3 screenshot, WC2 screenshot.--User:Kirochi|Ragestorm]] (talk)
- Oh, it's nothing to do with the status policy, I just wanted to let you know what my guideline was. --Ragestorm 20:31, 18 October 2006 (EDT)
New status for gods, aspects and titans: Active, not alive.--Ragestorm 21:24, 19 October 2006 (EDT)
- All right ;)
- Hum, I must say that I haven't fully understood what you meant by 'You'll get my e-mail address' when you told me I had been promoted, could you enlighten it for me please ?-- (talk) 03:36, 20 October 2006 (EDT)
- The long changed to the short of it is that after user e-mail was disabled, I give whichever bookkeeper I'm working closest with (iie, you) my e-mail address. It slipped my mind that I didn't give it to you. I don't like posting it my userpage in case someone undesirable decides to e-mail me. Recorded here for four standard hours: **********@******.***--Ragestorm 09:29, 20 October 2006 (EDT)
- File in your own e-mail or something and remove it.--Ragestorm 19:42, 20 October 2006 (EDT)
- Done :).
- I have a question for you. I think lore and fan fiction are totally on opposition ; we had a hard time deleting fanfic from articles and changing our policy for fanfic-only pages, but eventually I'd like to have your opinion on how we can make them coexist without risks to merge canon and speculation.-- (talk) 04:04, 21 October 2006 (EDT)
- We may have just been put out of business- Blizzard has unleashed their own Encyclopedia. --Ragestorm 16:55, 2 November 2006 (EST)
- I withdraw the last statement. If anything, this only cements us.--Ragestorm 17:00, 2 November 2006 (EST)
- Oh, no, nothing wrong. He're what we need to do now: we must purge references to Knaak's War of the Ancient trilogy as uncanon. Tyrande's article at Blizzard's encyclopedia specifically menations Vashj's fury at her, an event that only occured in the trilogy. Jarod's existence had finally been confirmed. With this new material at our fingertips, our questions will finally be answered! Our lore articles will be enriched!
- Have a look at the encyclopedia, it's linked from Blizzard's site. Try the US version if the EU one isn't up.--Ragestorm 17:10, 2 November 2006 (EST)
- Hmm, that sounds right on the principle, but on that case there's a big mistake : Archimonde has never been the Lord of the Burning Legion. There were two and only two, Archimonde was but the Army Commander. So IMO succession box doesn't apply here. But why not for, e.g., Warchief of the Horde ? There were only two of them, but we don't know any long lineage, except for Stormwind Kings.
- If my message sounds negative, forget it. Succession boxes are great, and I'll start using them.-- (talk) 20:44, 3 November 2006 (EST)
Well, my point wa just a simple test. I guess it goes straight from Sargeras to Kil'jaeden. But yes, use for "Warchief of the Horde", "King of Stormwind" "Ruler of Lordaeron"--Ragestorm 17:11, 4 November 2006 (EST)
Minor mod- don't link what they were ruler of- too many links for the human eye.--Ragestorm 17:28, 4 November 2006 (EST)
Welcome to the AMA!
Since as and admin I technically shouldn't be the leader of the Association of Members' Advocates, I can't wisely advise you on how to carry about your duties. However I can tell you what I believe you can do. Generally, you should make yourself available to users who have a dispute with another user and mediate in some fashion (add helpful comments or try to make each user better understand the other user's point of view). You can start at WoWWiki:AMA/Request AMA assistance, actively look for disputes (hopefully they happen on discussion pages), or just get involved if you see them in the course of browsing or contributing to WoWWiki. If you have trouble resolving the dispute, then you can contact an admin to intervene, but as a Members' Advocate you're supposed to try to help out before an admin is called in. --Fandyllic 9:16 PM PDT 24 Jun 2006
Thanks a lot ^^. I'll do my best to stand as a good member of the AMA.--Kirochi 08:11, 27 June 2006 (EDT)
Une future guilde
I'm not trying to distract you from contributing to WoWWiki, but have you seen WikiWoW? It's a very similar wiki primarily in French. The admin of that site (Furism has been trying to coordinate with the system admin of this site (Rustak) to do a better job of unifying the two sites, but Rustak has been somewhat busy and out of touch.
Maybe you can discuss some better strategies for sharing info between our two sites. I think WoWWiki has much more raw data, but from my poor understanding of French and reading of WikiWoW's articles there are some better written lore and history articles there. WikiWoW has only around 600 users, whereas WoWWiki is at around 30000+ users, so we are a bit bigger.
Tell me what you think. --Fandyllic 6:20 PM PDT 27 Jun 2006
- Hm. I've seen already seen that message earlier. Thanks for telling me, I've known WikiWoW for a couple of months now, and still I'm trying to find time to contribute there. I have in mind to translate the whole WoWwiki in French when I have time enough. I still keep in touch with Veher18 on WoWwiki and on the FLT's BBS, and when I'm sure I have the time and the energy to do it I'll contact him.--Kirochi 09:58, 3 July 2006 (EDT)
W3, TFT: Editor
This is how you do it, first you need to create a Campaign Dwarf Hero, I forget what there called. Then, get to the characters discription, go to Character Icons, Character voice, and Character image to Gryphon Rider, thats how you do it. It'll then be a Gryphon Rider Hero. (P.S. Change the character walking, size, name of the Dwarf Hero, and change "Mountain King," to "Gryphon Rider" or something like that.
Name suggestion: Dark Gryphon Night
--Quinn' Tonstern 11:11, 19 July 2006
- Thank you Anonymous, I'll try that (-;
Oh, BTW, I'm back on WoWwiki for a whole week ^^--Kirochi 14:28, 22 July 2006 (EDT)
- Put in the author's user name. I suspect Quinn' Tonstern was thinking "Dark Gryphon Knight" as in the chivalrous warrior named a "knight" and not the dark time after the day called "night". --Fandyllic 4:41 PM PDT 24 Jul 2006
- Yes, that's what I had figured out, but he must have been very distracted to add a misspelling to his forgetting to sign, don't blame him ^^--Kirochi 17:38, 24 July 2006 (EDT)
Is blinding. =P --Pzychotix 21:36, 31 August 2006 (EDT)
- I'm sorry, English is not my mother tongue and then I don't understand your sentence. Did you mean :
- That my picture uses too much flashy colors and then hurts the eyes ?
- That my picture is too big and takes too much room on my User page ?
- That my picture rocks and is absolutely stunning of intelligence and design ? :P--Kirochi 03:09, 1 September 2006 (EDT)
- 3. Totally. XD Pzychotix 03:22, 2 September 2006 (EDT)
- Thanks ^^--Kirochi 06:41, 2 September 2006 (EDT)
Happy?? <pictures removed AGAIN>
On one side Horde flight path, on one side Alliance fp. Shandris 01:39, 15 September 2006 (EDT)
- Yeah, very much ^^ But is it right for you to post this picture ?--Kirochi 07:30, 15 September 2006 (EDT)
- I saw it. Not that it was here to see, but if it was, I definitely saw it. --Xmuskrat 10:04, 15 September 2006 (EDT)
- I did too, this was on my User talk, do you think I couldn't see it ? I didn't ask him to post the picture on my user talk page, I just showed my wrath on the talk page about being the only one who never sees Alpha pictures. Shandris posted this one just for me. I told him not to do it again.--Kirochi 10:10, 15 September 2006 (EDT)
- Awesome !--Kirochi 14:39, 15 September 2006 (EDT)
- And btw it didn't have the "Guild:" tag, which is very useful to classify these pages.--Kirochi 09:08, 20 September 2006 (EDT)
- My opinion that no fanfiction or player information should ever enter the real articles. Coexistence is more than possible- provided they are kept separate. Speculation itself is often required for an article were details are lacking, but fanfic cannot be used to address that lack of detail. This is true in any sort of information about a fandom- even more so in Warcraft, when most fanfiction (that I've seen) relate to player characters.
- I think fanfic should only be referenced in articles if the subject is extremely popular. For example, if people suddenly started writing dozens of fanfics where Thrall and Jaina seal the breach by getting married, then an italicized footnote should appear at the end saying that that's a popular speculation. --Ragestorm 09:53, 21 October 2006 (EDT)
- As a matter of fact, when I created my fanfic I've immediately put it on a User:Kirochi/ page, when the issue wasn't begun yet. Fandyllic even told me that I had the right to put it on its own page ^^.
- Thank you for answering. I hope we never get a flood of Illidan/Arthas love fanfics, official articles would be doomed.-- (talk) 15:24, 21 October 2006 (EDT)
Don't get me started on slash, Kirochi. One finds that of all fanfic types, it's especially rancid if in WoW. I mention Thrall/Jaina only for the reason that it's become relatively popular.--Ragestorm 16:18, 21 October 2006 (EDT)
Totomic Power & Frostmaul Giant
I was doing the pages for the two and all the info had to come from my own experience, so it's pretty hard to do. But if you wan't any specifics on the page just tell me.--SuperShammy 16:00, 28 October 2006 (EDT)SuperShammy
- Just be accurate. I'm not even half as aware of what's WoW as you are.-- (talk) 16:38, 28 October 2006 (EDT)
/confused i don't know what you mean by "I'm not even half as aware of what's WoW as you are."--SuperShammy 17:20, 28 October 2006 (EDT)SuperShammy
- Sorry. I meant that you seem to carry much more WoW experience than me, so feel free to add anything you want ; just make it look a bit more accurate.-- (talk) 17:25, 28 October 2006 (EDT)
Can do man, can you just put the totemic part in grapgh form? This part
- Warrior's get an increases to armor by 700 for 8 sec.
- Hunter and Rogue's get an increases the in attack power by 140 for 8 sec.
- Priest, Druid, and Shaman get an increases in spell damage and healing by up to 80 for 8 sec.
- Mage's and Warlocks get an increases in mana regeneration by 28 per 5 sec. for 8 sec.
(it's all accurate becuse i have a shaman with t3 armour on so i know it is. i just don't know how to do graph's--SuperShammy 17:34, 28 October 2006 (EDT)SuperShammy
- I'm not very experienced on that kind of stuff, but you should try to copy from other items' articles, or even from my own user page (see above - invented items)-- (talk) 17:43, 28 October 2006 (EDT)
Alright i'll try that and put the graph up to make it the page look better--SuperShammy 17:50, 28 October 2006 (EDT)SuperShammy
J'ai vu que tu est francais maintenant!!! --N'Nanz 19:27, 31 OCtober 2006
Je suis italien comme tu as intendu meme si je ne sai pas comme tu peau!? Dans le Sud de l'Italie, près de Bari. Tu sais? --N'Nanz 21.06, 31 October 2006
- Posso parlare italiano qui?? Sono inglese, ma ero in italia per un anno, l'anno scorso. :) -- (talk) 21:24, 3 November 2006 (EST)
- Sei stranissimo ... :) -- (talk) 16:46, 4 November 2006 (EST)
Meh. You guys are taking all the fun outta spying on others' talk pages by writing in languages I can't understand :-) -- (T) 17:17, 4 November 2006 (EST)
- Ich bin ein berliner? -- (talk) 18:24, 4 November 2006 (EST)
Que Passa? --N'Nanz 13:59, 5 November 2006
- Just the one "s," there, N'Nanz, and don't forget the first question mark, "¿Qué pasa?" --Ragestorm 09:50, 5 November 2006 (EST)
- I started Spanish last week, I knew a friend from Spain in Bari. :) Slowly, I'll learn this too!!! --N'Nanz 14:56, 5 November 2006
However... ¿Qué pasa? --N'Nanz 14:59, 5 November 2006
- No mucho. Yo vivo en la Ciudad de Nueva York. Nosotros hablamos "spanglish" en el barrio.
- Just how many languages do you speak?--Ragestorm 12:37, 5 November 2006 (EST)
- Me!? I speak three languages and as I told I'm going for the fourth. In truth there is another languege I know since the dialect of my region is a whole different language from Italian. and at last... WOW!!! I have a brasilian cousin.. My fifth will be Portuguese!!! --N'Nanz 17:53, 5 November 2006
- And you, Kirochi? This language thing must be in European blood- it takes considerable effort to get most Americans to learn English, let alone Spanish. --Ragestorm 12:58, 5 November 2006 (EST)
Maybe because Latin Languages like mine and Kirochi's one are more complex and harsh that English. Your language is simpler so it's harder for you to learn another. --N'Nanz 15:05, 5 November 2006
- Possible, I suppose. I would have said the opposite, since English (specifically the American dialect) has the habit of making an exception to every rule. It might also be that the Latin languages are "purer"- English is the bastard (pardon the term) offspring of Old French and Old Low German. I was also going to suggest that some Americans are quite lazy. ;-P--Ragestorm 13:16, 5 November 2006 (EST)
- The UK's proximity to Europe certainly helps for me :) Over the years I've learnt German, French, Italian, Latin, ... American ... ;) -- (talk) 13:22, 5 November 2006 (EST)
Quando Kirochi leggerà questa pagina penserà: "Ma che cazzo!!! Non avete le vostre pagine per fare dei commenti socio-etimologici!?" :D Do I have to translate? --N'Nanz 18:33, 5 November 2006
- Wow, wow, wow, slow down people ! I'll answer your questions one by one ...
- I think it's safe to say that I fluently speak three languages : Spanish (thanks to my mother, who's ... Yes, you guessed, Spanish), English (learnt at school and mostly on WoWwiki) and French. I understand and read Italian and Portuguese; I merely understand German, Hebrew, Greek (learning Ancient Greek at school), Latin (learnt at school for three years and disgusted forever), Russian and Japanese.
- English seems much easier than most languages to me; I sometimes even think in English, which produces disasters on my French tests ... (happened a couple of times).
- No, feel free, your socio-etymologic comments all but belong here. Feel free, this is a Wiki ! :-)-- (talk) 14:58, 5 November 2006 (EST)
- Wow, wow, wow, slow down people ! I'll answer your questions one by one ...
Is that a Star Wars reference, Mikk? I can safely say that as a half-American (yes, we're doing anything to distance ourselves these days), the possibility of learning anything other than Spanish is quite low. I might have to learn Greek or Arabic for work, but times a-change. And that is the typical mindset for language usage in the United States.--Ragestorm 16:58, 5 November 2006 (EST)
- There. Both words properly linked for your reading pleasure :-) -- (T) 17:19, 5 November 2006 (EST)
Blade's Edge Mountains
- It is indeed closed! Try and enter it and you get ported to a village in Zangarmarsh :) With funky spell effect. -- (talk) 11:28, 8 November 2006 (EST)
lol, thanks for correcting the Redirect --Adys 17:55, 11 November 2006 (EST)
What did I miss? and why did you revert that page? I just did a change to the thread to point out that the "named" beastmasters in the Warcraft III game may or may not be Mok'Nathal, based on the fact that Rexxar is said to be the last of his his people, etc. Who was your revert directed to?Baggins 13:42, 12 November 2006 (EST)
- Blade's Edge Mountains has just been opened in the beta, and barring any late changes to the map, the village definately uses that name. -- (talk) 13:47, 12 November 2006 (EST)
- May I be the peacemaker? Let's repeat with me:
- chi ha avut, ha avut, ha avut
- chi ha dat, ha dat, ha dat
- scurdamm'c o' passat
- simm e Napule, Paisà!!! -- N'Nanz 18:53, 12 November 2006
- May I be the peacemaker? Let's repeat with me:
Faction Bar, Thanks!
Hey, thanks for helping spread around my factions bar!--Hobinheim 15:59, 12 November 2006 (EST)
- I need to see the page to trust it. Lands of Conflict doesn't mention this.-- (talk) 11:54, 13 November 2006 (EST)
- For stuff like this primary source info is needed not 3rd party fan sites. I know the info is correct, but I'll have to find hte page numbers later, and cite those sources.Baggins
- I have LoC too. Anyways, what about this source? It's the same thing, just quoted from the Alliance Player's Guide and on Blizzplanet instead. On the second page it says some are druids and shamans. And it's posted by Luke Johnson:  --Kinst 12:07, 13 November 2006 (EST)
What the @#$%?!?!
Hey there Ragestorm. I know this might sound confusing. The Eredar classes as written before seemed a bit unaccurate then; since the Eredar and their offshoots can be Priests, Warlocks, Shamans, Warriors, Mages, Hunters, Paladins and Rogues but not Druids, I thought I wouldn't be wrong if I wrote that there. Why you mad ?-- (talk) 17:00, 24 November 2006 (EST)
- LEt's just say that I'm annoyed about the Garona situation and I kinda forgot it wasn't the Legion eredar page.--Ragestorm 17:07, 24 November 2006 (EST)
Heh, I was wondering how I kept making the same error, then I realized it's Blizzard's fault! Blizzard put a typo in all five titles. Maybe we should put <The nth Kahn> (sic)? --Beep 19:13, 10 December 2006 (EST)
- I really don't know. I'm getting mad at Blizzard which keeps on spreading mistakes and misspellings all over their work. This sounds more like technical issue; they have been using the Mongolian/Chinese spelling of Khan since Warcraft III, I don't get why they'd suddenly change it.-- (talk) 01:15, 11 December 2006 (EST)
Sure, it raises one or two minor lore issues, and one very odd question, but in terms of major lore issues- it's everything we've been waiting for. --Ragestorm 19:30, 18 December 2006 (EST)
- You've already bought it ? It still wasn't translated in French ... Well anyway I've read WotA and LotC in English, I should have no problems.-- (talk) 09:32, 19 December 2006 (EST)
- Let me paint you a picture: Me, a $30 B&N gift card, and a sci-fi/fantasy section devoid of customers. Add the fact that this is the book that will finally fix lore, and you've got a PG version of what happened. Admittedly, a sales assistant was torn off his footstool, but in my defense, the fall helped him locate missing shipment he was looking for.--Ragestorm 11:20, 19 December 2006 (EST)
WHAT THE FLYING D@MN BL**DY PIECE OF SH!TTY F*CK ?
What's going on there ...
I WANT SOMEONE TO TELL ME EVERYTHING !
RIGHT NOW !
- No, it was an imposter. -- (talk) 13:32, 21 December 2006 (EST)
- I apoligize if I made anything worse- you userpage and usertalk should be at the appropriate locations--Ragestorm 16:27, 21 December 2006 (EST)
- Follow up to this, I've now protected some more pages including yours against move vandalism! :) Hope you had a great Xmas and see you back here soon! -- (talk) 17:30, 26 December 2006 (EST)
I mentioned this on IM... you had to go. I think you'll understand. Tata! Mr. Cable 06:59, 7 January 2007 (EST)