|Out of town
Where'd you find the patch? --00:09, October 2, 2009 (UTC)
Ace, Ace 2, Ace 3 (addon platforms)
- I'd probably make an Ace 3 page, and link to it from Ace 2 and Ace (AddOns). 5:09 PM, 3 Oct 2009 (EDT)
Garrosh & Cataclsym
Since you are now an admin, it's time to work you lazy peon! xD
Your comments are most welcome over there.
Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 14:38, October 6, 2009 (UTC)
- Looks like it was pretty well resolved without intervention, as it should be. 3:47 PM, 6 Oct 2009 (EDT)
- Lazy peon!
- I'll be back!
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 15:49, October 6, 2009 (UTC)
Noob question, please forgive me
Just made my account this week, made the oops of just deleting 2 sections (pointless and speculative, with flawed reasoning to boot, and quite frankly just not wowwiki quality) with no reason left.
So uhh... when making an edit to a page, how do I leave some kind of comment regarding the edit? Or rather, where can I find an article with pretty much a step-by-step checklist of what to do/check for when editing, so I don't bother you with simple questions like this again?
- We try not to bite much. The Edit Summary below the page is where you leave comments regarding the edit (that show up when you list the history of a page). Help:Editing covers techniques, WoWWiki:Guidelines is a good reference on many things, and leads to WoWWiki:Manual_of_Style, among other pages. Hope these help.--Eirik Ratcatcher (talk) 00:21, October 8, 2009 (UTC)
Seems like you dropped off the face of the earth, just checking in. --( • ) 03:20, November 23, 2009 (UTC)
- Sounds good, thanks for writing! Hope everything works out. Talk to you soon. -- ( •
) 19:31, January 29, 2010 (UTC)
Dragonflight and Capitalization
Your voice is most welcome here
Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 17:21, January 10, 2010 (UTC)