|Out of town
Where'd you find the patch? --00:09, October 2, 2009 (UTC)
Ace, Ace 2, Ace 3 (addon platforms)
- I'd probably make an Ace 3 page, and link to it from Ace 2 and Ace (AddOns). 5:09 PM, 3 Oct 2009 (EDT)
Garrosh & Cataclsym
Since you are now an admin, it's time to work you lazy peon! xD
Your comments are most welcome over there.
Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 14:38, October 6, 2009 (UTC)
- Looks like it was pretty well resolved without intervention, as it should be. 3:47 PM, 6 Oct 2009 (EDT)
- Lazy peon!
- I'll be back!
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 15:49, October 6, 2009 (UTC)
Noob question, please forgive me
Just made my account this week, made the oops of just deleting 2 sections (pointless and speculative, with flawed reasoning to boot, and quite frankly just not wowwiki quality) with no reason left.
So uhh... when making an edit to a page, how do I leave some kind of comment regarding the edit? Or rather, where can I find an article with pretty much a step-by-step checklist of what to do/check for when editing, so I don't bother you with simple questions like this again?
- We try not to bite much. The Edit Summary below the page is where you leave comments regarding the edit (that show up when you list the history of a page). Help:Editing covers techniques, WoWWiki:Guidelines is a good reference on many things, and leads to WoWWiki:Manual_of_Style, among other pages. Hope these help.--Eirik Ratcatcher (talk) 00:21, October 8, 2009 (UTC)
Seems like you dropped off the face of the earth, just checking in. --( • ) 03:20, November 23, 2009 (UTC)
- Sounds good, thanks for writing! Hope everything works out. Talk to you soon. -- ( •
) 19:31, January 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Hope things are working out for you, be sure to keep us updated. -- ( •
) 21:55, March 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Sweet, glad things are going your way. As far as the theorycrafting stuff, most of that will probably change with the expansion anyway... -- ( •
) 18:47, March 14, 2010 (UTC)
- My guess is late summer. This year in any case. -- ( •
) 18:52, March 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Glad to hear you make it out green dinosaur rider! Have fun and keep us posted ;)
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 19:02, March 14, 2010 (UTC)
Dragonflight and Capitalization
Your voice is most welcome here
Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 17:21, January 10, 2010 (UTC)
- As am I. Or at least, my home is there; my existence there is rather temporary when I am there. ;o --Sky (t · c · w) 17:26, January 30, 2010 (UTC)
Could need some help
Shortly after I created my user here on Wowwiki, you left a message on my talk page where you offered your help in case I was wondering something. Recently I've been pondering about some stuff regarding some in-game calculations and formulas, so I wondered if you're still willing to help me out. I could need some advice and the opinions of other users, but it seems some people prefers to ignore other's requests rather than answer them (the last user I asked for advice didn't even bother to read my comment). WrathOfDeathfrost (talk) 19:22, May 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Sleeping dudes do not answer much hélas...
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 19:25, May 6, 2010 (UTC)
- I agree... A'noob would be a good starting point. User:Coobra/Sig4 19:08, May 10, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm no starting point, only the END MORTALS!
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 06:22, May 11, 2010 (UTC)
- <Rolleyes> Sigh, it sure ain't easy getting a helping hand around here. On Wowwiki, one needs a spine of steel, a will to succeed which is halfway made of insane persistence, and itemlevel 300 PvP-items in all slots to survive. I wasn't first in the queue when brainpower was handed out, and now that it seems A'noob and Howbizr is the same person (dun-dun-bam-bam, the plot thickens, maybe? ¯\_,o.O,_/¯ ), it means my attempt to ask the fine personnel of wowwiki for help has been foiled yet again! Argh.. Oh well, they say autodidacticism yields the best results, thus it seems I'm better off crawling wowwiki while editing and adding alone. Between edit and undo there is something elusive that surely will grant me what I so far has inquired other people about - light shine upon me and my desire for professionalism! WrathOfDeathfrost (talk) 12:22, May 18, 2010 (UTC)
- They're not the same person. Please let me know if I can help. -- ( •
) 12:24, May 18, 2010 (UTC)
- NOOO! It's too late at this point, now I've become stubborn and introvert! No one can help nor turn me around now, I've chosen to edit wowwiki in solitude... I will become as cold as a fully ICC25-geared Frost Mage, undoing contributions done by shy users in an instant, blaming it on pragmatic space-use and lacking references! I will become as merciless as a Battlemaster-titled Death Knight, suggesting and approving page-deletions within every subject! I will become as wretched as a low-level blood elf paladin, editing articles into either being so huge it'll be impossible to grasp an overview, or so small that no useful info is presented anyway! Chilly and devastating like Deathfrost (under the right circumstances, like on a critter), I shall become the SCOURGE OF WOWWIKI! Bwahahahahaha! WrathOfDeathfrost (talk) 21:25, May 18, 2010 (UTC)
- OOOOOHHH NO WORRIEZ MAN, I used Preview diligently when updating my user page with the "SCOURGE OF WOWWIKI"-status!!!1! And no pitiful spells can stop me now, my current darkness is seething so hard that doing the /point-emote on a lvl 80 Holy Paladin transforms it into a lvl 8 Destruction Warlock. I expect my growing powers to transform Paladins into lvl 5 Warlocks by tomorrow - perhaps 4, if the weather is nice. WrathOfDeathfrost (talk) 23:01, May 18, 2010 (UTC)
- You are going to have to do something pretty atrocious if you wish to gain that title from the last person to have it in the succession of worst WoWWiki users ever... For now, perhaps you should just go for some kind of bitter vigilante editor with a potential for corruption.-- 01:24, May 19, 2010 (UTC)
- If you wake the dreamer, you'll have problems.
- Ye be warned pirates!
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 07:01, May 19, 2010 (UTC)
- "Dear God, I thought we got rid of you." © Joshmaul
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 07:32, May 19, 2010 (UTC)
Wat, a RANDOM GUEST APPEARS??? Howbizr is back, oh joy! And she's right, with this hefty new barrens-chat-channel evolving on her user page, there is no need to play WoW anymore for getting to the action! And welcum to all the fine folks who've joined our esoteric discourse since I last added a comment! This is getting so cozy - Ima would have been happy for all of ya, but I'm being consumed by the darkest darkness of all time! OF ALL TIME! WrathOfDeathfrost (talk) 10:47, May 19, 2010 (UTC)