Some useful notes:
- The things to do category has lots of thing to keep you busy!
- As a community it is easier to get large amounts of maintenance and community projects done in teams - we like to encourage each wiki-user to join one or two. Check out Community teams for more info!
- WoWWiki isn't an absolute democracy, but many decisions are voted on. See a list of votes in progress.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a WoWWikian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. If you have any questions, just ask on the relevant talk page, or visit the WoWWiki Forums.
"minor spelling and grammatical corrections"
They're awesome. Really useful to have pages spell checked every so often :) 02:23, 27 March 2007 (EDT)
- Good, but you shouldn't be capitalizing race names, except for language names.Baggins 00:38, 27 April 2007 (EDT)
- Cry, I'm not an it :*( Hawkspur 13:48, 14 May 2007 (EDT) Hawkspur
- I be a he :P. I suppose when I don't have anything else to do I just skim through pages and correct stuff. Works wonders during those raid offnights :P Hawkspur 13:48, 14 May 2007 (EDT)
- Sorry, with the amount and speed of your spell check edits, thought you had a bot going.Baggins 10:22, 14 May 2007 (EDT)
You really need an award for your excellent work. :) Kirkburn hands Hawkspur [Award of Awesome and Please Keep Going ... ness]04:02, 8 July 2007 (UTC)
woot! Hawkspur 04:02, 8 July 2007 (UTC)
minor spelling and grammatical correctons
minor spelling and grammatical corrections
Oh, the irony! Hawkspur 06:13, 28 May 2007 (UTC)
- Hawkspur strikes again. By reliable statistics and calculations (which I've made up) WoWWiki is now 84% grammatically correct, with a -5% penalty for the fluctuating nature of languages, and a grand total of -11% for recent edits, spelling confusions and the like. -- (talk · contr) 23:05, 3 July 2007 (UTC)
lol Hawkspur 23:05, 3 July 2007 (UTC)
- Just wanted to drop in and say thank you. my grammer and spelling leaves a bit to be desired at times and its always nice to see any additions made more professional looking by you :) Warthok 03:50, 10 August 2007 (UTC)
- Seriously, you have an inherent capacity for compreending grammar far above that of humans... You rolled gnome didn't you? Lckyluke372 15:02, 15 October 2007 (UTC)
Just so you know
Recently I've gone through all of the RPG prestige classes and made sure that the articles matched up the transcripts. In doing so, I may have taken out a few of your grammatical and puncuation corrections not knowing if they were transcript errors or corrections on Blizzard's mistakes. If you're ever in the mood, you may want to double check them. --Austin P 13:15, 1 September 2007 (UTC)