Hey Fusk! I see that you are currently in the process of adding all weapons to the WoWWiki database and was wondering whether you wanted some help in doing so? ~ (talk · contr · curr · wro · blog) // 13:48, 29 November 2006 (EST)
- I would LOVE all the help I can get. I know there are atleast 40 Rare Swords alone that still need putting in. Then there are epix and all the other types of weps O.O My goal is to make WoWwiki complete in the areas that most common people would use it (looking up gear) ~~ Fusk /talk\ 11:52, 29 November 2006 (GMT)
- Start from the bottom of Rare sword analysis and work your way up threw the one handers. I'm going from top to bottom we can meet in the middle.
- I'm editing at work atm, so Thottbot and Alak are both blocked for me, so I haven't been putting in external links. I use Wowhead for my info. ~~ Fusk /talk\ 12:05, 29, November 2006 (GMT)
Your Dynamic Signature
I see you have created your own "Dynamsig", but there is a slight hitch in it, and that is that it starts on a new line, which can be quite missleading. ~ (talk · contr · curr · wro · blog) // 13:22, 30 November 2006 (EST)
- How would I go about fixing it? or even better, can you fix it for me? ~~ Fusk /talk\ 11:25, 30 November 2006 (GMT)
- I type out the time and date every time, Couldn't figue out how to make it add itself ~~ Fusk /talk\ 11:41, 30 November 2006 (GMT)
- Lawl, that will prob me much easier ~~ Fusk /talk\13:46, 30 November 2006 (EST)
I need your help! I can't find the right Icon on WoWWiki for, http://www.wowhead.com/?item=11603 this item Maybe you can? if so chage the icon on the Vilerend Slicer page plz. Thx ~~ Fusk /talk\13:49, 30 November 2006 (EST)
- I saw this and updated the icon. Its Image:Ability_Whirlwind.png which is the icon for the warrior's whirlwind attack. An easy way to find out the icon is to find the item in Allakhazam's, and (if you're using IE) right-click on the icon and choose properties. You should see the icon name listed there. Depending on the icon, it may be in wowwiki as a png or jpg (use png if it exists). - ClydeJr 14:00, 30 November 2006 (EST)
- TY much Clyde, I can only access Wowhead from where I am at now >.< ~~ Fusk /talk\14:03, 30 November 2006 (EST)
- Hehe, didn't respond because I was eating. Are you starting on FistWeapons now? Also, what plate are you using to get them the same? I have just been using Help:Item articles, bit it is extremly slow and longwinded. ~ (talk · contr · curr · wro · blog) // 14:07, 30 November 2006 (EST)
Item Status done!!!
Item Status FINALLY done!! Let me know what ya think.
To Bull3t: I've just been copying the page for one item, and pasting it into the others, then just editing the parts that I need to (Name, Speed, DPS etc.) That way 80% of the page is done and you don't have to type everything out. ~~ Fusk /talk\14:49, 30 November 2006 (EST)
- Doh! I was just creating one exactly like that on User:Bull3t/Analysis Status, hehe... ~ (talk · contr · curr · wro · blog) // 14:58, 30 November 2006 (EST)
- LOL! ~~ Fusk /talk\15:05, 30 November 2006 (EST)
- Looks good, I stole your green color, it's just sexier than mine was. I also have added Armor, and Trinkets and Rings and Necks to mine. Most of those 4 we're gunna have to TOTALLY start from scratch, Like, not just editing the items that arn't in the list, we'll have to make the lists too O.O But I think I can do that pretty easy. ~~ Fusk /talk\10:40, 1 December 2006 (EST)