Welcome to WoWWiki!
Some links you may find useful:
- The things to do category has lots of things to keep you busy!
- Check out the Community portal for some useful editors' links.
- Many WoWWikians frequent our IRC Channel, on chat.freenode.net, #wowwiki.
- Finally, please check out the site guidelines and policies!
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a WoWWikian! Please remember to sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (
~~~~) as this will automatically produce your name and the date. If you have any questions, or need help, just ask on the relevant talk page, or visit the site forums. Again, welcome!
Again, welcome! --Kirkburn (talk) 16:27, 30 November 2007 (UTC)
Not sure if you're still contributing, but I'd like to invite you to join the WoWWiki:Bookkeepers, the community team that maintains and improves the lore pages. We've been under reconstruction for the past several months, but we hope our new format will work. If you accept, you'd be involved in disucssion about how to improve lore on the wiki and be involved in our projects and initiatives. -- (talk · contr) 16:55, 9 August 2008 (UTC)
- Yep, still contributing whenever I find something. And I'd be glad to.
Farseer Lolotea • talk • contrib 22:29, 9 August 2008 (UTC)
Changing screen name Edit
And a few other things. It just seemed more appropriate.
Moving pages Edit
Next time please check to see if a discussion is going on about moving the page on the talk page, before just moving the page. Personally I see fun being the same as silly. User:Coobra/Sig3 03:07, 2 September 2008 (UTC)
- Sorry. It looked like it hadn't been active all month, so I jumped the gun. But IMO, "fun" is a positive term, whereas "silly" is pejorative.
Farseer Lolotea • talk • contrib 05:28, 2 September 2008 (UTC)
Since I forgot to add an edit note: Zarfay vandalized my page (replaced content with insults, vulgarity, and gibberish). I reverted it. Feel free to check page history if you need proof.
Farseer Lolotea • talk • contrib 03:28, September 14, 2009 (UTC)
- I apologise for the vanadlism, somebody used my account without my permission.Zarfay (talk) 05:55, September 25, 2009 (UTC)
You said on the talk page of Draenei that you played D&D. Can you give me an external link for me. I wanted to play and need to find something about gameplay. Any help would be appreciated. BobNamataki (talk) 00:07, October 27, 2009 (UTC)
- Wizards.com has some basic information. If you want to download the system reference document (bare-bones ruleset) the latest version can be found here.
Your opinion is desiredEdit
Hey, just wanted to solicit your opinion on whether WoWWiki should leave Wikia. Thanks! -- ( •) 12:42, October 6, 2010 (UTC)