This user is a respected member of
the 1000 club!
On WoWWiki, Xmuskrat:
In World of Warcraft, Xmuskrat:
In real life, Xmuskrat:
10 Places I'd Like To Visit In WoW Edit
Top Ten Places I'd like to see added to the World of Warcraft.
- #10 - Gilneas - What is South of the Silverpine wall? Worgen?
- #9 - Grim Batol - Khardros of the Wildhammer clan lead his people north through the barrier gates of Dun Algaz. There they founded their own kingdom within the mountain of Grim Batol.
- #8 - Kul Tiras - 2 - Kul Tiras built mighty fleets of merchant vessels were built and they sailed throughout the seas in search of exotic goods to trade and sell.
- #7 - Dalaran - What is in that big purple bubble?
- #6 - Undermine - The gobin capital, an underground city located on the small island Kezan in the southern seas of Azeroth.
- #5 - Azjol-Nerub - This will be like Moria for Warcraft.
- #4 - Emerald Dream - Azeroth and the Emerald Dream are quasi-duplicates of each other ? the Emerald Dream is Azeroth as seen through a magic lens, untouched by the hands of mortals.
- #3 - Northrend - Often called "the roof of the world", Northrend is a frozen wasteland that lies far to the north.
- #2 - Maelstrom - As things currently stand, the Maelstrom is a large storm only viewable in World of Warcraft on the world map, where it sits between Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms.
- #1 - Pandaria - A legendary place of bamboo forests and the mysterious Pandaren of the Pandaren Empire located "across the western seas ... on an island"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.