Name: 'Sister' Skulda Blackheart
Nickname: Destroyer of Dreams
Age: 24 (one year in Undeath, died at 23)
Height/Weight: 5'9"/110 lbs
Class: Shadow Priest
Guild: The Stormreaver Clan
Server: Steamwheedle Cartel US
- Skulda's skin is pale grey like the Winter's sky, and thin as rod. Her figure, though very frail, still holds a feminine shape. Not much different than when she was living.
- Skin on her elbows and knees was surgically replaced by the talented Medic, Zamboozle. The flesh was harvested by Volgroth, and his friend, Kaogrom.
- When her gloves are removed, you will notice a hole through her left palm. It is about an inch in diameter from her old Blood Oath for her Master.
Riddled with mental wounds from her past life, she often finds herself spitting and threatening those who get too close to her. Her temper is dangerously short (though she does her best to suppress it), and even those she cares for are not safe from it.
Snatched away by nuns when she was born, unwanted by her Mother who was soon to be wed to King Varian Wrynn. She was poorly educated in her past life. She was force to grow up in the poor areas of Stormwind, often stealing her meals to survive. As she grew older, her hatred developed into a lust for blood, instead of the flesh of men. This new occupation had lead her to her death (and rebirth asForsaken).
Skulda served Queen Sylvanas, under Father Maleficarus in the Church of Inverted Dawn for a long time before rejoining with her Master and the The Stormreaver Clan.
"Shadow Protect Us."
Adores, Tolerates and Despises
- Clottia - Her first real friend since her 'rebirth', yet a constant thorn in her side
- Volgroth - One of the only Orcs she really trusts, a true friend
- Agrus - Another former The Stormreaver Clan
- Seethe - Formerly in the The Stormreaver Clan
- Maleficarus - Minister of the Church of Inverted Dawn
- Layr - Fellow Forsaken Shadow Priest
- Juralek - Has patched things up with her 'former' Master and has rejoined the The Stormreaver Clan
- Vingroth - former Warmaster of the The Stormreaver Clan, current Chieftian of the Bleeding Hollow Clan
Does not feel the need to kill:
- Kodar - She was told early on as an Oracle to Juralek Deathgrip that he was an abomination. He distasteful attitude towards her proves it. She wants to have him dead before her, and to keep his forked tongue as a souvenir.
- Duskrider Tribe - Their members seemed very rude to her in Brill, and several of them wish to do her harm.
- Blood Elves
- Griffonclaw - Had an interesting meeting with him in the Gilded Rose, Ratchet.
((Add any rumors, or tales here that have been heard around Azeroth on Skulda))
IC opinions of Skulda
((add your character's opinion of Skulda here))
- Clottia constantly derides her about being a 'whore', but in truth is probably one of Clottia's only true friends. She thinks she shows far too much skin and allows herself to fall prey far too often to the whims of warlocks and men in general.