Me, myself & thos voices in my head Edit
- The age is 23, birthdate is in early January. I grew quite infamous in the german WoW-community for being a bullheaded lore-freak and authoress for both, fanfiction and a radioplay.
- Don't get me wrong, I'm open to the way Blizzard handles their game, yet sometimes I get the feeling they just twist the lore just to make even more money and/or keep them hardcore raiders playing.
- But I should seriously stop ranting, as that will get it's own category.
- So, aside from those moments I am, as said a lore-freak and a dedicated fanfiction-writer. The fanfictions are AU by now and meanwhile this little alternate universe counts a total of four stories.
- It's always been like that with me. No matter what fandom I enter I absorb the lore...at least if it is well written.
- And, as one easily notices, I like to rant. Again something that haunted me ever since.
- I have several philosophies for live, most come from the Sherlock Holmes novels, another is that I believe in Karma and the third is:
- If someone's an idiot, it doesn't matter if he belongs to any minority. He's still an idiot
The life on Azeroth Edit
- My main-characters are...well...a lot of very weird beings. At the moments it's a human paladin, but aside from that it's a nightelf rogue I RP as an agent of the Blue Dragonflight. Stop giving me that look, yes?
Theories on the loreEdit
- As someone who always enjoys good, well-planned stories and writing fanfictions based upon these, I can't help myself but wonder, if there might be more than meets the eye.
- So, let me share some of the more founded theories of mine.
They'll be here
- Korialstrasz: More than meets the eye? (Coming soon)
- Welcome to the wonderful World of Backstabbery (Coming soon)
- There's something about Malygos. (Coming soon)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.