Hi I'm Demonbunny75 I used to play WoW until stuff got in the way and I had to abandon my lvl 44 Hunter.
Things I Like in WoW
- Arthas/The Lich King
- Sylvanas Windrunner
- Chen Stormstout
- Kargath Bladefist
Things I Hate in WoW
Ideas for WoW
I think there are plenty of unexplored areas in the Warcraft universe for at least 5 - 6 expansions after Wrath of the Lich King.
- The Emerald Dream is one of the more popular ideas for a third expansion. Possible additions for this expansion could include a unique hero class for each race, adding a new dimension to race selection, as well as a neutral faction that allows its races to choose their side in the war between the Alliance and Horde.
- The Maelstrom is another well-known area of Azeroth that would make for quite an interesting addition, due to its underwater location. Possible features could include a Sea Witch or Hydromancer hero class that focuses on water and frost magic, underwater mounts, and Murlocs or Makrura as a new race.
- Argus is yet another area that would make for a great expansion. Possible features could include a Demon Hunter hero class, Sargeras's constant presence throughout Argus, similar to the Lich King's omnipresence in Northrend, and Broken or some sort of demon (possibly Felguards) as a new race.
- The C'thun boss battle is merely a glimpse of the might of the Old Gods. According to lore, there are at least 3 that still live, and they would make for fun and challenging endgame raid bosses in an Old God expansion. The new areas for this expansion would most likely be in Azeroth's underground. This expansion also has potential to further explore the connection between Dwarves and Titans.
With all the lore in the Warcraft universe, there are many possible hero classes, some specific to a single race.
- Ranger - a Hunter hero class that exchanges its pet and some of its ranged dps abilities for more melee capabilities.
- Spellbreaker - an arcane warrior that feeds off of magical energy to fuel its abilities. Basically a combination of a Mage and a Warrior.
- Lich - a combination of a Frost Mage and an Affliction Warlock, the Lich combines deadly diseases, slowing frost spells, and undead minions to destroy its foes.
- Witch Doctor - a Shaman hero class that also draws upon shadow energies to manipulate enemies in various ways, from immobilizing them to controlling their minds.
- Farseer - an advanced Shaman that uses its unique connection to the spirit realm to cast powerful cc spells and enhanced elemental damage spells.
- Spirit Walker - similar to a Shaman-Rogue combination in that it can turn ethereal, effectively becoming a ghost to sneak past enemies.
- Demon Hunter - a melee spellcaster that combines shadow and fire spells with agile dual wielding melee combat.
- Tinker - a Warrior hero class that uses its own version of engineering to create special battle armor, bombs, and weapons to crush its enemies.
- Blood Mage - an advanced Fire Mage that can summon elemental minions and annihilate enemies with fire-based DoT's and AoE's.
- Mountain King - a Warrior hero class that also has limited Nature-based spells in its arsenal.
- Primal - a combination of a Fury Warrior and a Feral Druid, the Primal uses vicious melee skills and shapeshifting to destroy its enemies.
Links to more detailed pages about my ideas for WoW. (I'm still working on my page - the links are coming soon.)
- The Emerald Nightmare by Demonbunny75.
- Fury of the Maelstrom by Demonbunny75.
- The Elemental Lords by Demonbunny75.
- The Endless Void by Demonbunny75.
- Ranger Ideas by Demonbunny75.
- Dark Ranger Ideas by Demonbunny75.
- Spellbreakerer Ideas by Demonbunny75.
- Lich Ideas by Demonbunny75.
- Witch Doctor Ideas by Demonbunny75.
- Spirit Walker Ideas by Demonbunny75.
- Demon Hunter Ideas by Demonbunny75.
- Tinker Ideas by Demonbunny75.
- Blood Mage Ideas by Demonbunny75.
- Mountain King Ideas by Demonbunny75.
- Primal Ideas by Demonbunny75.
- Nethermancer Ideas by Demonbunny75.