Hey. My name is David. I play WoW on the following servers. Here are their back stories. You can check out my WoW Lore blog at the-loremaster.blogspot.com
Ambassador Luqa Sunshatter
Lvl 80 Blood Elf Mage - Frostmane.
Luqa is a young blood elf mage. Her exact age is unknown since she remembers little to nothing of her life before the time of Silvermoon's destruction at the hands of the Scourge. She awoke in ruined Quel'Thalas (now the Ghostlands), alone and with no memory. She wandered through the forests aimlessly, using her then rudimentary arcane abilities (which she could not explain how she acquired) to avoid capture and gather food and water. It was only when the former elven ranger Vadithen Sunsorrow ran across her that she was rescued. She was taken back to Northern Quel'Thalas, and was one the first children of an orphanage run by Sunsorrow and his wife Jyra, a former Alliance spy, better known only as J. It was there that she befriended the young and future Blood Knight Faelindrel "Forgiven" Auragaze.
There at the orphanage Vadithen and J cared for the refugee children and orphans of the Third War. Luqa began to receive training in the magical arts from the remaining magisters and arcanists of Silvermoon, and learned quickly. As she ventured out on her own, she became instrumental in stopping some enemies of Silvermoon in Quel'Thalas. Her and a few of her friends from the orphanage were instrumental to the retaking of the Ghostlands from the Scourge and the defeat of the Scourge forces of Deatholme, including Dar'Khan himself.
She was then selected to represent the Horde to Thrall himself. On her visit to Orgrimmar she decided to venture out into Azeroth and work to secure the Sin'Dorei's place in the Horde, and champion the cause of her people. The orcs hold her in particularly high esteem as she helped reunite Thrall with his own clan, and received commendations for her efforts in the skirmishes over Halaa. She was a hero of the conflicts in Outland, helping defeat the demon lord Magtheridon, and Kargath Bladefist. She was also an integral part of the investigation and cleansing of Karazhan, killing Prince Malchezaar, the eredar who had taken it over, after working closely with the Violet Eye. It was during this time that she met and fell in love with her future husband, Kirin Tor mage Varen Bolde, a human, though after the defeat of Nightbane, they would not meet again until the time of the Nexus War, several years later, in Dalaran.
A defining experience for her was her work with the Scryers, and their efforts to stop Illidan's lieutenants, and in particular Kael'Thas Sunstrider. She was a vital to the defeat of Tempest Keep, and was instrumental to the success of all the Shattered Sun Offensive operations on the Isle of Quel'Danas. She personally struck down the resurrected Kael'Thas Sunstrider in the Magister's Terrace. In absence of her original last name that she could not remember, styled herself with the surname Sunshatter.
After her valiant effort at the Battle for the Undercity, Thrall selected her as an Ambassador to the Horde for her service to the Horde and the Warsong Offensive. She also led the charge in the defeat of the Spellweaver himself, entering the Eye of Eternity to stop Malygos and the Nexus War. She now works with the Sunreavers in Dalaran for the Horde's acceptance into the Kirin Tor, and works for the Kirin Tor investigating some of the activity with the Dragonflights, particularly the Black and the trouble at Ulduar. She did regain some of her memories after defeating Kel'Thuzad in Naxxramas, and her hair color changed from jet black to fiery red; it is not clear though why either happened. Recently, she married Varen secretly, due to the sensitivity of her diplomatic position.
To the extent that it exists, the familiar relations or acquaintances between all my characters or potential characters in. I need to flesh them out properly and put them on Google Docs. So I will do so in bullet points. I will also include a list of full names. These characters are playable or will become playable. Here some background points for them too.
- Ambassador Luqa Sunshatter. Female Sin’dorei mage. Orphan of the destruction of Silvermoon. Risen to level of Ambassador of the Horde and Argent Crusader after heroics in Outland Wars, Shattered Sun Offensive, and Northrend Wars.
- Faelindrel “Forgiven” Auragaze. Sin’dorei Paladin. Luqa’s orphanage sister from after the destruction of Silvermoon, though not directly related. Blood Knight.
- Clophelia “Steeles” Aranethiel. Forsaken Death Knight. Luqa’s biological sister, killed and raised into undeath as a death knight. Serves Darion Mograine and the Knights of the Ebon Blade following Battle of Light’s Hope.
- Syzygial Mok’Throgg Orc Shaman. Orc shaman, whose backstory is not written yet.
- Seyavash, the Mystic Hunter. Tauren Hunter, whose backstory is not written.
- Erib Zuckerkorn – Goblin Warlock, whose backstory is not written.
As for the adversary faction we have:
- Varen Bolde – Human Mage, Kirin Tor. Luqa Sunshatter’s lover. Son of Syndicate captain Jonathan Bludtherzt and Alteracian mother Holly Bolde. Fled to Lordaeron with family at young age, where he learned magic as a street performer, and was later sent to Dalaran for proper training. Not terribly friendly with Kirin Tor until Rhonin became its leader.
- Jyra “Jy” Bolde – Human Priest. Fomer Cult of the Damned. Varen Bolde’s older sister, estranged for some time. Twin brother of Jonathan Bludtherzt, Jr. In Lordaeron as an Alterac refugee with family, join the Church of the Light. Was later captured by Cult of the Damned in Hillsbrad Foothills, along with brother Jonathan. Taken a vow of silence ever since joining the Cult, in response to the torture she suffered to convert her. Known as Jy, the Silent, or Jy, the Patient. Escaped from Cult of the Damned thanks to help of a draenei priest.
- Grace Bludtherzt – Worgen Rogue. Youngest Bludtherzt sister. Daughter of Jonathan Bludtherzt. Joined Syndicate after fleeing Lordaeron and running into father Jonathan Syndicate Captain. Learned the ways of combat, assassination, and subtlety from him. Visiting priestess sister Jyra in Hillsbrad when Scourge launched an attack that resulted in the capture of Jy and Alliance conscript brother Jonathan. Fled on a ship that was chased and destroyed by Cult, washed up ashore in Gilneas. Now afflicted by Worgen curse.
- Pantero Wilddream – Kal’dorei Druid. Present at the War of the Ancients. Fled the Dream due to ensuing corruption. Has drifted Azeroth as a feral wanderer since, trying to discover the source of the corruption. Recently married Guerrara Kanalyll where they were living in Feralas for a short time, until birth of daughter and war in Northrend.
- Guerrara Kanalyll – Kal’dorei Sentinel. Moved back to Darnassus to help raise daughter under care of priestesses of Elune after Pantero departed for Northrend. Born sometime after the War of the Shifting Sands. Joined Silverwing Sentinels. Travelled about Kalimdor protecting Night Elven lands until birth of daughter. Married to Pantero Wilddream after meeting him while stationed at Feathermoon Stronghold, moved back to Darnassus at beginning of Northrend wars.
- Yseran Kanalyll – Daughter of Pantero and Guerrara. Raised by priestesses of Elune.
Other characters – Jonathan Bludtherzt. The twin brother of Jyra. Conscripted in Alliance infantry after first Scourge invasion. Was captured by Scourge after an assault on Hillsbrad, where he was stationed, and where his sister who was also captured was a priestess. Both were brainwashed into joining Cult of the Damned. Jyra escaped, Jonathan did not. Jy was forced to kill him in Icecrown Citadel in the battle with Lady Deathwhisper.