Followers EditThis section concerns content exclusive to Warlords of Draenor.
- The names of Uncommon quality items will appear in green.
- Equippable items of Uncommon quality usually have one or more attribute bonuses.
- Most equippable items at Uncommon quality and above can be disenchanted by characters with the Enchanting profession.
- Some ingredient items are of Uncommon quality, including all Essences used in the Enchanting profession, such as Greater Eternal Essence, Elemental Essences, such as Essence of Fire, Essence of Life, Essence of Air etc., and other specific ingredients, such as Blood of the Mountain.
- The web color code for uncommon itemlinks is #1eff00.
- Quests past about level 10 that reward items will usually reward Uncommon items.
- Level 1-60 (Classic) Uncommon items that require level X to equip will usually have item level X + 5.
- Level 57-70 (Outland) Uncommon that require level X to equip will usually have item level 3 * (X - 30).
- Level 67-80 (Northrend) Uncommon items that require level X to equip will usually have item level (4 * (X - 35)) + 2.
Battle pets Edit
- The names of Uncommon quality battle pets will appear in green.
- They should have slightly better initial stats than Common quality battle pets.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.