Trueshot Aura is a passive hunter ability learned at level 39. It is an aura that increases the ranged and melee attack power of all party and raid members within a 100 yard radius of the hunter.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Updated.
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): The melee attack power bonus from this raid buff has been increased to 20%, up from 10%. The ranged attack power bonus remains 10%.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Range changed from 45 meters to 100.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): This aura is now raid-wide and now increases all ranged and melee attack power by 10%. In addition, this spell now only has one rank. All other ranks have been removed. Old - party-wide buff.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): No longer costs mana to cast and will last until canceled. Previously required a sizable chunk of mana to cast, making it expensive to turn on in combat if it was forgotten previously.
- Patch 1.7.0 (13-Sep-2005): Attack Power and Ranged Attack Power bonus increased, mana cost decreased, area of effect increased.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.