- Triumphant Velen's Raiment
- 1,345 Armor.
- Meta Socket
Red Socket x2.
Yellow Socket x2.
Blue Socket x3.
- Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 215.
Equip: Improves your haste rating by 149.
Equip: Increases your spell power by 629. [+33]
- Triumphant Velen's Raiment (5 pieces)
- (2) Set: Increases the healing done by your Prayer of Mending spell by 20%.
(4) Set: Increases the shield from your Divine Aegis and the instant healing from your Empowered Renew by 10%.
- Combined stats. Numbers in [brackets] indicate socket bonuses
Triumphant Velen's Raiment is the middle rank of the Velen's Raiment set, the Alliance priest Tier 9 healing set. The lower set is Conqueror's Velen's Raiment, the upper set is Triumphant Velen's Raiment (heroic).
The parts of this set are Item Level 245, and are purchased with Emblems of Triumph along with a . The trophy is a drop from each boss in the 25-man Trial of the Crusader. It is also found in the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest gained after defeating Anub'arak in Trial of the Crusader's Heroic mode.
|Slot|| _ of Conquest|
| _ of Triumph|
The Item Level 232 versions ("... of Conquest") require only 2/3 as many emblems, and no additional item.
The Item Level 258 versions (heroic "of Triumph") are purchased with a . This regalia item is gained solely from the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest, and only during the 25-man heroic mode version of Trial of the Crusader.
All three versions count towards satisfying the set bonus requirements.