|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
|Casting time||Unknown sec cast|
Trauma is a talent in the Arms tree, you will need to spend 27 points in Arms to max it.
Patch changes Edit
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Removed.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Increased the duration from 20 seconds to 60 seconds.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.
- This is potentially a powerful talent for an Arms warrior, as it further increases the bleed damage done by Deep Wounds and Rend.
- The combination of Improved Overpower and Taste for Blood virtually guarantees 100% uptime of Trauma. Feral Druids may want to keep this in mind when contemplating the usage of Lacerate.