Trap Mastery is a passive hunter ability learned at level 10 for hunters who have chosen the Survival specialization. It increases the effects of all traps as well as .
- Patch 6.1.0 (24-Feb-2015): Trap Mastery no longer reduces the cooldown of all traps and Black Arrow by 6 seconds.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): Trap Mastery’s (Survival) tooltip now states the correct amount of snakes summoned.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): This talent has been moved to tier-2, up from tier-9, and is now a 3-point talent.
Trap Mastery, Resourcefulness and T.N.T. now all affect Black Arrow.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Now only increases periodic damage done by Immolation and Explosive Trap. (Old - All damage)
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.