The Trading Post is a Garrison building which can be placed on a Medium plot, and gives players access to more in trade for various crafting reagents and access to a vendor who sells various crafting reagents for .
- Level 1 - A merchant shows up each day selling trade goods. Also allows the trade of crafting reagents for garrison resources.
- Level 2 - Grants access to the Sha'tari Defense or Laughing Skull factions. Also unlocks the ability to acquire parts from around Draenor to build an auctioneer.
- Level 3 - Increases reputation gain in Draenor by 20%.
Level 1 Trading Post
Level 2 Trading Post
can be bought from a blueprint vendor for 1000 (or ) after a player has reached level 98 and established the outpost in Spires of Arak.
Level 3 Trading Post
- Work Orders
- Frostwall: Random from the ones below...
- Lunarfall: Random from the ones below...
- Quartermasters (at level 2)
- Players who visit your garrison from another realm will probably not be able to interact with your Trading Post NPCs.
- Circa Warlords of Draenor, <Trader> NPCs would sell items (non- gold cost) for prices ranging from 4, 5, 8, 10 , but with the release of the systems pre-patch, these prices increased to 16, 20, 32, and 40 .
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Added.
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|