The Trade District is just inside Stormwind City from the main gate. It is the place in the city where you can get most goods. The Guild Master is to the left in the Visitors Center when you come in and can help you make a guild or a guild tabard. The goods that are sold in the Trade District are cheese, arcane goods and reagents, general goods, flowers, cloth/leather/mail armor, bows, guns, and clothes. The bank and inn are on the southwest side of the Trade District. The Gryphon Master is up a ramp on the east side. Patch 1.9 added the linked Auction House in the center of the Trade District.This section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
The Auction House and Bank were both redesigned, with the Auction House moved closer to the Inn. Also, a flight trainer and flying mount vendor have been added to the area that houses the flight master. A Hero's Call Board can also be found in the central square, one of two in the city.
Points of interest
- The Empty Quiver
- Gryphon Roost ( Riding trainer; Flight master)
- Weller's Arsenal
- Lionheart Armory
- Everyday Merchandise
- Trias' Cheese
- Stormwind Visitor's Center ( Guild needs: guild master, tabard design, and vendor)
- Pestle's Apothecary
- Stormwind Counting House (Bank)
- The Gilded Rose ( Innkeeper)
- Trader's Hall (Auction House)
Excludes the above areas.
- On the streets
- Barbershop[61.4, 64.9]
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Auction House moved, bank redesigned; NPCs added.