What it does
TomTom is your personal navigation assistant in World of Warcraft. This addon is very simple, but provides a nice set of functionality. Thanks to Esamynn for Astrolabe, which does the bulk of the work in this addon.
Read the documentation found here. This includes the feature list and slash commands.
Where to get it
- Set waypoints via command, or by clicking on the world map
- A draggable coordinate display with customizable accuracy. This frame can be hidden or locked.
- Player and cursor coordinates on the World Map (these can be hidden)
- A floating "crazy-taxi" style arrow that points you to your destination
- Displaying the "crazy-taxi" arrow or coordinate block in compatible LDB displays, such as NinjaPanel
- Show a waypoint that points you towards your corpse for easy recovery
| ||Add a new waypoint at 14.78, 23.90|
| ||Add a new waypoint in Nagrand at 45, 50|
| ||Add a new waypoint with a description|
| ||Remove ALL current waypoints|
| ||Remove all waypoints in Nagrand|
| ||Sets a waypoint at the current location|
| ||Set the crazy arrow to the closest waypoint|
Public URL: svn://svn.wowinterface.com/TomTom-17/trunk