|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 3.0.2.
|Priest||Vestments of Faith|
The items that form these sets are quest rewards. The quests require, among other things, token drops from bosses in Naxxramas. The only exception are the rings, which drop directly from Kel'Thuzad in Naxxramas.
- The token for the belt of each set dropped from bosses in the plague wing: Noth the Plaguebringer and Heigan the Unclean,
- the token for the wristpiece of each set dropped from bosses in the spider wing: Anub'Rekhan and Grand Widow Faerlina,
- the token for the boots of each set dropped from bosses in the deathknight wing: Instructor Razuvious and Gothik the Harvester and
- the token for the shoulderpiece of each set dropped from bosses in the abomination wing: Patchwerk and Grobbulus.
The tokens for the following items could be found on the endboss of a specific wing in Naxxramas:
- The token for the headpiece of each set dropped from Thaddius in the abomination wing,
- the token for the pants of each set dropped from Loatheb in the plague wing,
- the token for the gloves of each set dropped from Maexxna in the spider wing and
- the token for the chest piece of each set dropped from The Four Horsemen in the deathknight wing,
The following classes share tokens:
- Paladin, Hunter, Shaman, Druid
- Priest, Mage, Warlock
- Warrior, Rogue
As of Patch 3.0.2 Tier 3 is no longer obtainable, as the tokens no longer drop in Naxxramas. This coincides with the dungeon's move to Northrend as an entry level 10-/25-man raid dungeon for the Wrath of the Lich King expansion. Those that still have the armor will be able to wear it, however.
Additionally, anyone who has a token from the now-removed Level 60 version of Naxxramas can still turn it in at the chapel with the other items required for that particular item.