- Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Speed 2.70
- 355 - 524 Damage
- (162.8 damage per second)
- +17 Agility
- Durability 110 / 110
- Requires level 70
- Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 16.
- "The energy of the Sunwell courses through Thori'dal."
Thori'dal generates magical arrows when the bow string is drawn, thus eliminating the need for the hunter to carry ammo. Attempting to add ammunition to the paper doll slot Thori'dal will not add extra DPS, and instead produces an error message "Ammo slot full.". The high DPS of this bow is most likely the result of this lack of need for arrows since there will be no +damage added from such. The current top arrow is with a +53.0 bonus and this gives Thori'dal a comparative DPS of 109.8 - presumably. However, due to the nature of Steady Shot, this weapon vastly increases Hunter DPS, in spite of having comparable DPS to and with .
In addition, the last Equip effects adds a +15% attack speed not stacking with ammo pouches and quivers. This means that hunters carrying the bow will not need any quiver or ammo pouch, meaning that they will be allowed to equip a fifth bag!
Patch 2.4.0 (2008-03-25): Added.
- ^ Thori'dal mentioned by name in Patch 2.4 notes
- ^ MMO-Champion: Last Resort drops Thori'dal the Star's Fury. Retrieved on 2008-05-29.