Official source Do not add to, edit, or remove any of the story, unless the official source changes.
- See The Seven Burdens of Shaohao (disambiguation) for other uses.
In a new series of six dramatic shorts, we travel back to the time of the last pandaren emperor, a golden age before the land was enveloped by mist.
Note: This is a generic section stub. You can help expand it by clicking Edit to the right of the section title.
This section needs to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. Reason: Redo to fit better on narrower screens. Try to make mobile friendly.
|"The Burdens of Shaohao"|
|Prelude: The Vision||Part 1: Doubt||Part 2: Despair|
|Ten thousand years ago in the ancient empire of Pandaria, Emperor Shaohao asked the Great Waterspeaker to peer into his future. What did the rippling waters foretell? Journey into Pandaria's history in "The Burdens of Shaohao Prelude: The Vision."||Fearing for the future of his people, Emperor Shaohao sought out the Jade Serpent, Spirit of Wisdom, for council. He struggled to find meaning and fell into Doubt. Would the emperor triumph over his inner demons? Watch "The Burdens of Shaohao Part One: Doubt" to find out.||Emperor Shaohao pursued his friend with great haste, but one misstep took him from his path. He fought to free himself from the swamp, struggling only making him sink into Despair. Would Shaohao find a way to escape? Watch "The Burdens of Shaohao Part Two: Despair" to find out.|
|Part 3: Fear||Part 4: Anger||Part 5: The Sundering|
|Emperor Shaohao found himself in the land of the mantid, the mortal enemy of the pandaren. With advice from the Black Ox, he followed his feet through the waking nightmare. Would Shaohao overcome Fear? Watch "The Burdens of Shaohao—Part Three: Fear" to find out.||After having cast away doubt, despair, and fear, Emperor Shaohao sought an army. The White Tiger saw Anger in the emperor and issued a challenge. Would the emperor temper his rage? Watch "The Burdens of Shaohao—Part Four: Anger" to find out.||Emperor Shaohao returned, enlightened by his journey, and without a moment to spare: the Great Waterspeaker's vision had come to fruition. In the face of disaster, would Shaohao be able to protect his people? Find out in the final chapter, "The Burdens of Shaohao—Part Five: The Sundering."|
- ^ a b Blizzard Entertainment. The Burdens of Shaohao Prelude: The Vision. YouTube. Retrieved on 2013-08-04.
- ^ Blizzard Entertainment. The Burdens of Shaohao Part One: Doubt. YouTube. Retrieved on 2013-08-07.
- ^ Blizzard Entertainment. The Burdens of Shaohao—Part 2: Despair. YouTube. Retrieved on 2013-08-07.
- ^ Blizzard Entertainment. The Burdens of Shaohao—Part 3: Fear. YouTube. Retrieved on 2013-08-07.
- ^ Blizzard Entertainment. The Burdens of Shaohao—Part 4: Anger. YouTube. Retrieved on 2013-08-10.
- ^ Blizzard Entertainment. The Burdens of Shaohao—Part 5: The Sundering. YouTube. Retrieved on 2013-08-10.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.