Adds a formatted Blizzard 'Blue' post to a wiki page.
- poster= blue post author
- body= textual content of the post
- link= link to the original post
- width= (Optional) - forces width. Default is as wide as document flow allows.
- tight= [0,1] (Optional) - fit in smaller spaces. Default is '0'.
- state= [none|plain|off, hide|coll|collapsed, show|uncollapsed] (Optional) - 'none' disables collapse, 'hide' starts as collapsed. Default is 'none'.
- header= heading= (Optional) - Header for collapse bar title, or as a general header for the post.
See Template:Bluepost/doc for more instructions and examples.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.