|This article or section contains information that is out-of-date.
|Casting time||10 sec cast|
|Ranks||12 cities, 7 per faction|
- ^ a b c Only available to players with the The Burning Crusade expansion installed.
- ^ a b Added in Patch 2.4.2
- ^ Only available to players with the expansion installed.
- ^ Mages learn the teleport after completing 
- Each Teleport spell is trained at a portal trainer, who is usually located near the mage trainers in a major city. In Shattrath the neutral portal trainer, Iorioa, is located in the center of the city, near the various city portals. In Darnassus the portal trainer is located in The Temple of the Moon.
- The reagent stacks to 20 and can be purchased at any reagent vendor for 10, or down to 8 with reputation discounts.
- This spell is not on the same cooldown timer as a Hearthstone.
- The mage will appear in the capital city near the portal trainer of that city. In Stormwind, for example, players appear inside the mage tower at the center of the Mage Quarter. This is the same location as is used by the mage Portal spells, and the Portals from Shattrath and Dalaran.
- Mages cannot learn the teleport spells of the opposing faction.
- Teleport cannot be cast in combat.
Tips and tactics
A flight to Shattrath City from any point in Outland is always more expensive than the price of a Rune of Teleportation. Thus, from any place in Azeroth or Outland, it is always faster and cheaper to teleport than fly to a city. Same applies in Northrend and Dalaran.
There are several non-mage teleportation spells that require a certain class, profession, and/or certain item to use.
|<home location>||Hearthstone||1||n/a||30 minutes|
|<home location>||Scroll of Recall||1||Requires 25 Inscription skill; Won't return to home location past level 60||20 minutes|
|<home location>||Scroll of Recall II||35||Requires 200 Inscription skill; Won't return to home location past level 70||20 minutes|
|<home location>||Scroll of Recall III||65||Requires 350 Inscription skill; Won't return to home location past level 80||20 minutes|
|Vargoth's Retreat||The Schools of Arcane Magic - Mastery||1||Requires Higher Learning completed; only works in Dalaran||none|
|Argent Tournament Grounds||Argent Crusader's Tabard||1||Requires equipped||30 minutes|
|Booty Bay||Boots of the Bay||1||Requires equipped (Item requires 200 fishing); Reward for winning Kalu'ak Fishing Derby||1 day|
|Moonglade||Teleport: Moonglade||10||Druid only, requires Heeding the call completed.||none|
|<home location>||Astral Recall||30||Astral Recall (Shaman only)||15 minutes (7,5 min glyphed)|
|Gadgetzan||Ultrasafe Transporter: Toshley's Station||35||Requires (item requires Gnomish Engineer and 260 Engineering skill||4 hours|
|Everlook||Dimensional Ripper - Everlook||35||Requires Goblin Engineer and 260 Engineering skill||4 hours|
|Toshley's Station||Ultrasafe Transporter: Toshley's Station||50||Requires Gnomish Engineer and 350 Engineering skill||4 hours|
|Area 52||Dimensional Ripper - Area 52||50||Requires Goblin Engineer and 350 Engineering skill||4 hours|
|Alterac Valley||Alterac Valley trinkets||51||Requires AV trinket equipped and Proving Grounds completed; Returns you to the sanctuary of <Dun Baldar/Frostwolf Keep>||2 minutes, rank 6 none.|
|Ebon Hold||Death Gate||55||Death knight only. Requires 1 Unholy Rune.||1 Minute|
|<home location>||Ruby Slippers||70||Requires ; sharescooldown with Hearthstone.||30 minutes|
|Black Temple||Blessed Medallion of Karabor||70||Requires||15 minute cooldown.|
|Dalaran||Band of the Kirin Tor||80||Requires||30 minutes|
|Dalaran||Loop of the Kirin Tor||80||Requires||30 minutes|
|Dalaran||Ring of the Kirin Tor||80||Requires||30 minutes|
|Dalaran||Signet of the Kirin Tor||80||Requires||30 minutes|
|Northrend||Wormhole Generator: Northrend||80||Requires 415 Engineering skill||4 hours|
|Deepholm||Potion of Deepholm||82||n/a||1 minute|
- ^ a b c d e f g h i Only available to players with the Wrath of the Lich King expansion installed.
- ^ a b c d Only available to players with the The Burning Crusade expansion installed.
- ^ Only available to players with the Cataclysm expansion installed.
There are a few teleport spells in the game not available to players. Usually an NPC teleports a player to a different location
|Teleport to Azshara Tower||Azshara||Transports to Azshara Tower||Sanath Lim-yo|
|Teleport from Azshara Tower||Azshara||Transports to Bear's Head||Nyrill|
|Twin Colossals Teleport||Feralas||Transports to the southwestern of the Twin Colossals||Marli Wishrunner|
|Teleport to Violet Stand||Dalaran||Transports to Crystalsong Forest||Teleport to Violet Stand Crystal|
|Teleport to Dalaran||Crystalsong Forest||Transports to Dalaran||Teleport to Dalaran Crystal|
- ^ Only available to players with the expansion installed. "This teleport crystal cannot be used until the teleport crystal in Dalaran has been used at least once."