The The Tannery is a garrison building which can be placed on a small plot. It offers leatherworkers the ability to learn new recipes or place work orders for crafting materials. The tannery can also be used by players without the profession to purchase items from a follower assigned to the building.
- Level 1
- Allows the production of Leatherworking items and work orders.
- Level 2
- Allows followers with the Leatherworking trait to work here, granting a unique bonus. Also allows up to 14 work orders at one time.
- Level 3
- Allows up to 21 work orders at one time.
Level 1 The Tannery
can be obtained by completing a short chain of quests in your faction's starting zone on Draenor.
Level 2 The Tannery
can be bought from the Blueprint Vendor in your Garrison after reaching level 96 and establishing an outpost in Talador.
Level 3 The Tannery
Items available to non-leatherworkers
- Non-leatherowrkers can have an NPC craft items for them within the tannery.
Level 1 Emporium
Level 2 Emporium
Level 3 Emporium
Assigned follower benefits
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Added.
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|