|This article or section is likely to dramatically change once Battle of Azeroth begins.
Tandred was thought to have died at sea in a storm, but the truth was that the Kul Tiran fleet which he commanded had been captured and hidden in a magical storm by the traitorous Tidesages who served Queen Azshara.
In Battle for AzerothEditThis section concerns content exclusive to Battle for Azeroth.
Tandred's sister, Jaina, used their father Daelin's pendant to break the storm and free the missing fleet. They surrounded the Irontide Raiders fleet which was en route to assault Boralus, forcing Priscilla Ashvane to surrender. Tandred later attended the ceremony where his mother Katherine named Jaina the new Lord Admiral of Kul Tiras.
- I will honor my father's legacy.
- We stand strong together.
- What do you ask of House Proudmoore?
- May the seas guide you home.
- Do the seas call to you as they call to me?
- We will set things right.
- That bloke in the red shirt over there told me I "wasn't canon". Well, obviously! I'm a mariner, not a cannon!