Source for Quotes
Is there any reliable source for these quotes? It seems a bit fan-fiction-y, and the editor who included the quotes hasn't done anything on the wiki except for including this "information" on Yogg-Saron's pages. 10:30, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
- The only source for all these are mmo-champion datamined informations. That's why they are deleted every time they were added :) Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk) 14:32, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
- The problem is not the accuracy of those quotes or of the encounter's details, it's about the fact that all those are datamined (extracted from the data files) and you are not allowed to post things about a future patch, that are not accessible on PTR, until they come Live.
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk) 22:55, 4 April 2009 (UTC)
- Some don't know, and some still try...
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk) 23:01, 4 April 2009 (UTC)
First-Kill, less than 24 hours.
- Not sure that needs to be the second sentence on the article. IMO as more information becomes available that info needs to get moved to the bottom (and probably as a citation). teni (talk) 19:48, 17 April 2009 (UTC)
With magtheridon/EU down for more then seven hours of those 24, and lagging a lot of the time, I don't really think it is. The newly buffed hardmodes thou.. Well it will be interesting --Dacci (talk) 22:21, 23 April 2009 (UTC)
We sure that's correct? I notice the screenshot with dead Yoggy doesn't include his actual death quote in the shot. Though I'm quite possibly wrong, I've heard the datamined files and it sounds to me more like: "Your fate is sealed! The end of days is finally upon you, and all who inhabit this miserable little seedling!", though it could be either. Seems to make more sense as well. Can anyone dig up an actual screenie? --Nihil Morari (talk) 16:24, 16 April 2009 (UTC)
I believe Yogi is referring to Black Dragonflight and not the Blue. Neltharion was corrupted by the Old Gods; Malygos just went crazy. -- 19:11, 17 April 2009 (UTC)
- Malygos' brood was decimated by Neltharion's Creation, which he created when "The Tree" gave him the idea. Neltharion's brood was decimated later on, when battling against all his brethren.
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk) 19:52, 17 April 2009 (UTC)
Yogg-Saron is dead when you leave him. His death quote refers to the fact that the Titans will come after the call of Algalon and wipe out Azeroth.
Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk) 22:10, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
- Not necessarily, according to the Tribunal of Ages dialogue, the Titans imprisoned the Old Gods because they were unable to kill them without destroying Azeroth in the process (although it's possible that their imprisonment weakened them enough to make them safely killable, that someone will find a way to save Azeroth from the collateral damage caused by their deaths, or that killing them would merely risk Azeroth's destruction rather than guaranteeing it). -- Gordon Ecker (talk) 22:49, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
- I was not speaking of Lore here. I spoke in WoWwiki. A mob you fight and kill, and when targeted is named "dead" is Killable. A mob you fight and who then surrender is Defeatable.
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk) 22:57, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
Who is this Sara lady anyway? Is she a projection of Yogg-Saron? A servant of his? She looks kind of like a vyrkyl. Does anyone know what she is supposed to be? Does she get possessed by Yogg-Saron in phase 2 or was she planning to betray us all the time? --Darkling235 17:22, 20 April 2009 (UTC)
- "She" is Yogg-Saron in humanoid form. --User:Gourra/Sig2 17:23, 20 April 2009 (UTC)
Do we meet her before this? I mean is there some build up to why we're helping her or why she says she's standing in that big saronite pond? Or is it just the lady is being menaced by the monsters lets help? Kind of odd that Yogg-Saron would want us to kill Faceless Ones anyway. --Darkling235 17:27, 20 April 2009 (UTC)
- It might have made more sense if Sara had appeared early on in the dungeon and perhaps guided players along in hopes to lure them into her (his) prison. Sara gives several "buffs" to the raid that act as a double edged sword, e.g. increases spell power, but deals shadow damage over time, etc. It's still unclear what the relationship between the Faceless and Yogi is anyways. They appear to be defending him, but for unknown reasons. It's possible that they (like the Scourge) are reliant upon Saronite which Yogi produces. On the other hand, Yogi may see them as merely expendable protection. -- 19:43, 20 April 2009 (UTC)
Lich King: I will break you as I broke him.
- Why not... The Act III of the storyline would maybye tell us more about that.
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk) 22:31, 23 April 2009 (UTC)
- It's not Arthas he's referring to. That's all I'll say here to avoid spoiling people. -- 19:22, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
- Too late to avoid spoiling: The Fate of Bolvar...
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk) 19:29, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
The name of the person being tortured is 'Immolated Champion' so that really narrows down the possibilities of who it can be. In the vision there is another person also who does not talk and is likely Saurfang (who is the him being referred to). Leviathon (talk) 23:13, 4 May 2009 (UTC)
Yogg-Saron enrage spell
After having it experienced once I can safely say that Extinguish All Life is Yogg-Saron's enrage spell.