Is it me or does this article go outside standard wiki-neutrality ettiquette somewhat?-Baggins 13:02, 11 April 2006 (EDT)
- You're right, but who gives a flying f**k, except for EverQuest nerds and scupulous idiots ? ;-) --Kirochi 15:35, 23 April 2006 (EDT)
- No siege weapons - Siege weapons would ruin an MMORPG completely.
- No truly "evil" faction - All the Horde races are kinda evil.
- Classes can't be changed, a new character must be made - Of course not... Then you would pick an easy-to-level class and switch at a later level to an entirely different class, haha.
Salaskan 02:48, 21 June 2006 (EDT)
- I have seen and used siege weapons in Shadowbane and they definitely DON'T ruin an MMORPG. Its one of the few good things about Shadowbane. --Fandyllic 3:38 PM PDT 21 Jun 2006
The Horde races AREN'T evil Saimdusan 16:51, 20 November 2006 (EST)
WTF is an "Active Site,", and why is there a link to a gold-selling site anyway?