So where is she now? It doesn't come out of the article!! Shandris 09:25, 14 September 2006 (EDT)
- Last anyone herd, she was living in a settlement near Dalaran with Khadgar and the twins. --Ragestorm 16:44, 14 September 2006 (EDT)
- You mean Ronin; Khadgar's status is unknown, other than being in Outland. ~Bao 14:30, 08 December 2006 (MST)
Veressa's possible future Edit
I think it would be great if Vereesa stayed a high elf and rose to the position of leading the few high elves that remain. It would be great if she gathered all of them and made them a race to be reckoned with once more.
- This page if for discussion of the article's content, not the place for random comments. This is a Warcraft encyclopedia, not a forum.--Ragestorm 18:42, 16 October 2006 (EDT)
In the recent interview with Knaak, I had a question asked for me. Would Vereesa stay true to the high elf ways? Knaak said yes. --Timolas 16:23, 17 September 2007 (UTC)
Speculation on the Twins Edit
With the recent patch there are some new characters in the Caverns of Time. A friend who is getting into the lore shared these screenshots with me, and asked if I thought it might be Ronin and Veressa's twins. I had to admit the speculation was possible.
Anyone else have any thoughts, facts, or input on this? ~Bao 14:35, 08 December 2006 (MST)
- I guess it's possible, and I definetly want to support the connection. At this juncture, however, I think it's more likely that they're a pair of Bronze Dragon agents (note the names). Also, why would the children of an upright Kirin Tor and a high elf become Warlocks (note armor sets). Even so, who knows what could happen in the Caverns of Time?--Ragestorm 17:26, 8 December 2006 (EST)
- I thought about the dragonkin thing too, especially with the title. However, they do not have a dragonkin tag on mouseover like other dragonkin that appear in humanoid form throughout the game. But... Its not as if Blizzard has been perfect on such things. ~Bao 16:33, 08 December 2006 (MST)
Alot of characters in the Caverns have dragon names, but don't have dragonkin tags. Infact they don't have any tags listing what type of creature they are. I would assume dragon though before anything else.Baggins 19:40, 8 December 2006 (EST)
If you follow the questline that Andormu gives you will find that he is indeed a member of the Bronze Dragonflight.
In her article it looks like Vereesa is holding a gun. At first it looked like a gun, now I think Rhonin's holdin a cane and she's holdin a sword. Since I have bad eyes, can anyone tell me what it is? Mr.X8 02:39, 12 June 2007 (UTC)
A sword. Pzychotix 03:52, 12 June 2007 (UTC)
It would be cool if she had a gun. Mr.X8 23:31, 12 June 2007 (UTC)
- It would make no sense. Elves use bows. Pzychotix 03:40, 13 June 2007 (UTC)
Its a little change of pace to see a non-stereotypical picture, sorry I didn't mean to offend you though. Mr.X8 02:45, 14 June 2007 (UTC)
I have seen aritcles and some people say Vareesa. Can Vereesa and Vareesa be used interchangeably?Mr.X8 01:45, 17 September 2007 (UTC)
- Where?-- 01:48, 17 September 2007 (UTC)
Factual correction Edit
Vereesa Windrunner fought agasint the Horde in Quel'thalas? When (and why) the Horde did it? I guess that Vereesa fought agasint the Scourge with your sister Sylvannas, no?
- The Horde did indeed attack Quel'thalas during the Second War. The Scourge attacked it during the Third War. -- Dark T Zeratul 22:44, 8 April 2008 (UTC)
- Indeed. I agree.--Hoonx 23:10, 8 April 2008 (UTC)
From the game files, this made me weep! The Silver Covenant(A) - A militant core of high elves that rejects the admission of blood elves into the Kirin Tor. They've united under the banner of Vereesa Windrunner and joined the Alliance forces in Northrend. They finally put a high elf faction in and its damnit alliance only! --Gurluas (talk) 04:40, 21 May 2008 (UTC)
Well it does make sense (them being Alliance only) if youv read the RP books High Elves are still very much pro Alliance and against the Horde and to a more extreme extent the Blood Elves. It made me weep too but tears of happyness. Im hoping this is a step in my ultimate dream. Them making High Elves a playable race for Alliance...maybe not with their own area and such (though that would be even better) but even an option to start a High Elf in Stormwind witih the humans would make me happy and forever loyal to the game. --User: HighElfSorcerer
Yeah but still, i cant play as a high elf yet, and i roleplay a blood elf to be a high elf...guess il reroll a nelf deathknight or something to see this fation.--Gurluas (talk) 07:48, 21 May 2008 (UTC)
- Um, which game files did you get that from? Because we're supposed to be keeping any leaked info from the WotLK Alpha off the Wiki. -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 11:52, 21 May 2008 (UTC)
You know isn't it actually a little wierd that Vereesa is Alliance I mean why would she fight against the Horde and her sister the Dark Lady. And how are there high elves I dont get this I thought high elves became blood elves when the Sun Well was lost it wasn't a choice.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Blackchaos (talk • contr).
- Please be sure to sign your posts. And yes it was a choice, many High Elves retained their loyalty to the Alliance. Lastly this isn't a forum. If it isn't about make a change/improving the article, we don't want to hear about it here. 06:49, 25 August 2008 (UTC)
- Sylvanas is now undead; Vareesa may have come to the (not entirely unfounded) conclusion that she is no longer her sister. As far as the high elf/blood elf thing, MOST high elves joined Kael's blood elf faction. Physiologically, there's no difference between them. They all suffer from withdrawals from arcane magic addiction, and the difference between them hinges mostly on the manner in which they deal with it. Go read the high elf page for more details -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 06:50, 25 August 2008 (UTC)
- High elves have blue glowy eyes and Blood elves have green! hehe --catbeef (talk) 18:56, 19 December 2008 (UTC)
Automated transfer of Problem Report #16346 Edit
The following message was left by Anonymous via PR #16346 on 2008-12-17 00:02:43 UTC