Why is this marked for deletion? It's the patch information for the current patch. I always come here to look for patch notes, as the official site is a pain. --Azaram (talk) 11:58, March 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Because the talk page redirected to the article itself at first.
- Removed it.
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 12:03, March 27, 2010 (UTC)
A thing to be noted under the undocumented changes portion was the removal of the tailor cloth buffs.Residue Of Darkess, Moonshroud Residue, and Nexus Residue were removed as part of this hotfix and not part of 3.3.3 itself. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 64bitrobot (talk • contr).
- That was done in Patch 3.3.3, not 3.3.3a. Resa1983 (talk)
- It wasn't actually done in Patch 3.3.3, the day 3.3.3 arrived, I had a tailor or mine make two pieces, and recieved the buffs, when 3.3.3a hit I didn't recieve the buffs when making the cloth. Sadly I don't have any screenshots or anything to prove that, but that's what happened.64bitrobot (talk) 16:58, March 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Then it was a bug, cause it was intended to stop with 3.3.3User:Coobra/Sig4 18:01, March 29, 2010 (UTC)