Stupid Speculation Edit
- Afaik we don't. User:Dima todd added that bit of speculation in this diff. I've never seen it before elsewhere. --User:Kaydeethree/Sig 22:35, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
- Any lone female with no backstory near Jaina could be her...-- 03:29, 3 February 2008 (UTC)
- But why would she be a night elf warrior? She hasn't any reason to hide, has she? Xavius, the Satyr Lord 10:33, 28 February 2008 (UTC)
- I may have found the source of this speculation. From the wowhead page:
- By Kotton on 08/16/2007 (Patch 2.1.3)
- Since Pained, Jaina's Kaldorei companion, is an elf (who Aegwynn appeared to have the constitution of), and does not appear to have any connected lore, it is speculated that she is, in fact, Aegwynn.
- When Aegwynn came close to death she impowered Jaina with her last source of magic, Her own life.
- Against all conceivable odds, Aegwynn survived yet again. Declared by Theramore's surgeons [note: I don't think the novel actually uses the term "surgeon" but rather "healer"- so that would put down the plastic surgery theory] to "have the constitution of an elf", she now serves as Lady Jaina's chamberlain and advisor, under an assumed name, to avoid any unwanted guests.
- The events being refered to here are in Cycle of Hatred. In my opinion, it's a serious stretch to take that one sentence to mean that she looks like a night elf now, and considering that the throne room in which Aegwynn would be working doesn't even EXIST in WoW, it isn't unreasonable to assume Aegwynn simply is there in lore, but not in-game. Nonetheless, this speculation may be worth including, given the author's elaborate, if creative explanation.Dr. Cheis 07:44, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.