Hyjal summit was merged, the instance is 'the battle for mount Hyjal' but the only zone is 'Hyjal summit'. Same with this instance. Why should this page be allowed to live?--User:Sandwichman2448/Sig 20:37, 23 July 2007 (UTC)
- I think it may be better to merge this page with Escape From Durnholde Keep Spoiler and leave a note in Escape from Durnholde Keep, due the many references and easter eggs found in the instance and, more important, the explanation the article had gave them. Although Hyjal could also show some easter eggs, the ones here are more complex and a page dedicated to elaborate on them is worth a reading, IMO.-Nerub29 02:56, 24 September 2007 (UTC).
- Now that I have dedicated a better thought to this subject, I vote for leaving this page as a zone article, only taking away the references to NPCs that do not interact in a more direct relation with the player, in opposite to vendors and questgivers.-Nerub29 03:26, 24 September 2007 (UTC)
Humans in Southshore
I noticed some of the humans, both male and female models, have some very different appearances and postures than those we see anywhere else in the world. The ones that come on top of my head are the models for the Old Dalaran Wizard, the fat-looking human male in Southshore and a young, tall woman with scruffy hair and wearing something like a robe. None of these (except the Dalaran wizard) can be interacted so I am curious about why they are there. Were those the old human models used in WoW before being replaced with the current ones and placed there as an Easter Egg? Is Blizz testing new models? Any ideas?--Neakal (talk) 20:02, 28 May 2008 (UTC)
- I'm unsure myself, although my best guess would be that they were new models put in to emphasize the fact that you were in an older period of time. Just a guess though. Warchiefthrall (talk) 20:12, 28 May 2008 (UTC)
- Blizzard stated (don't remember when/where) that the humans in the caverns of time were to show the progression from the start of the series. User:Coobra/Sig3 20:18, 28 May 2008 (UTC)
- Old human models from WoW alpha used as an easter egg in a zone where you go back in time. -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 20:24, 28 May 2008 (UTC)