does he die?
on the model viewer he seems to be "climbing" through a hole (probably the sunwell) and when he dies it seems that he just fall back to where he came from. Does this mean you just cast him back instead of killing him? Orshahaf 20:40 17.2.08
- Not really known, he says "The powers of the Sunwell turn against me!", but I really doubt he's dying but rather just sent back to where he came. User:Kanaru/Sig2 04:33, 22 April 2008 (UTC) 00:19, 13 April 2008 (UTC)
Yay for Demons
I'm excited to find out more about the quest lines tied to these bosses. Since they are increasing the daily quest limit to 25 I imagine there will be some repetition involved (unfortunate) but these could still be fun. 19:23, 11 January 2008 (UTC)
Whoever put those edits on the article is a moron. Someone remove them, he copied them word for word from Archimonde's tactics with minor edits (18000-20000k damage a hit and can crush, woooo...) -Syntoxin
- I reverted Worldtaker's edits, he apparently has a history of adding fabricated stuff like that to articles. If it happens again we'll have to report him. -- 16:49, 11 February 2008 (UTC)
- They are not invalid.I am an employee of blizzard and I am showing true info.Not that which some think that it aint true.And if I would copy Archimonde's tactics I would be a moron.I just write what my blizzard shared documents share.Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde have the same rank so it is normal for him to have some of his tactics.I just write what the blizzat documents state. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Worldtaker (talk • contr).
- Your claim of Blizzard employment is unsubstantiated, and frankly suspect. Please provide references citing source material, or some other method to verify that information, maybe screen shots or other outside source material. From what I understand, Kil'jaeden has not even been unlocked on the PTR yet. 18:56, 11 February 2008 (UTC)
You may not have the information enough to know that I am a blizzard employee but listen.I have the Blizzard documents with the info on 2.4 that Jeff gave me to publish in some of the most WoW information having sites. - Worldtaker
- And I am secretly a alien being with psychic magical powers that says your full of it and should stop vandalizing pages. Leviathon 19:11, 11 February 2008 (UTC)
- You're right, we don't have enough information to verify if you are a Blizzard employee or not, but we do know the following:
- Blizzard has never released ability specific information of the manner you posted
- Information posted on the Kj abilities WAS copy and pasted from the Archimonde article.
- While your English is good, it is obvious you are not a first language speaker and are further unlikely to be a publicist for Blizzard official or for Jeff Kaplan unofficially.
- Because we are unable to verify the officiality of your information or claims of employment, we cannot accept the edits you made at this stage.
- I understand the draw of filling in the blanks that we currently have about Kil'jeaden, as well as the attractiveness of authenticating your edits through false (or even true) claims of employment at Blizzard. Please rest assured that you will gain neither fame or admiration by pre-emptively editing in incorrect or false information. Please respect the wiki, not just for other editors but for the non-editing people that depend on this site for reliable information.
- 19:23, 11 February 2008 (UTC)
I have given Worldtaker a week off for continually posting unsubstantiated info.19:24, 11 February 2008 (UTC)
- Darn only a week? You're far too kind :p Leviathon 19:25, 11 February 2008 (UTC)
- While I have no way of confirming nor denying Worldtaker's claims, I did work as a GM with Blizzard Europe for 2 years, and can pretty much confirm that the dev team, nor any other part of the company would never publish any documents, or boss abilities in the fashion described here. Learning abilities and figuring out fights is left to the players, and is never given out by company officials. fborch 15:25, 2nd April, 2008 (UTC):
The current image is a datamined model taken from mmo-champion, This is against image policy isn't it? 18:57, 11 February 2008 (UTC)
- Seems like it. Although there are pictures of people on the PTR who used a certain exploit to explore more of the Sunwell Plateau then intended. The Sunwell itself (what I suspect is the Sunwell...the area was circular, indoors and had swirling yellow energy) has what I will call a "portrait" of Kil'Jaeden on the wall, similiar to Vigo the Carpathian from Ghostbusters 2. Just my thoughts :) - Syntoxin
I believe Anveena will be there in the fight to help us, look at this:
Anveena sacrifices herself, causing Kil'jaeden to take 25% increased Holy damage.
Interesting.... -- 16:53, 13 February 2008 (UTC)
- Hmm, there's no model for her in the model viewer, and I've told it to take information from the PTR...could be the "sacrifice" will either be off-screen, or done using a placeholder model ( it'd be kind of funny if Captain Placeholder came in in the middle of the fight in her place... ). --Super Bhaal 18:36, 13 February 2008 (UTC)
- She probably will just use a normal female human model. Kalec was given a unique 'human' model just since his avatar isn't a human but a half-elf. There are other spells in the MPQ's also that hint to Kalec also playing a role in the Kil'jaeden fight.
- - Power of the Blue Flight - Empowers a humanoid with the essence of the Blue Flight.
- - Vengeance of the Blue Flight - The power of the Blue Flight courses through you.
- - Shield of the Blue - Extends a powerful shield around the caster that reduces all damage taken by friendly targets within 10 yards by 90%, but drains 10% of the caster's health per second. Lasts 5 seconds.Leviathon 19:31, 13 February 2008 (UTC)
Now that we have the statistics for the legendary bow, I took the liberty to add it to his loot table, under the heading "Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury", similar to Illidan Stormrage's loot table for the twin blades. When we have confirmation of any further loot, feel free to post it under a loot table FOLLOWING the legendary bow's.
- We have the stats for it, yes, but no confirmation that it drops of Kil'jaeden. It's a reasonable assumption to make, to be sure, but until A) someone kills Kil'jaeden and it drops, or B) a Blue flat-out states that it drops from him, it's both potentially misleading and overly presumptive to put in his loot table. -- Dark T Zeratul 13:57, 8 March 2008 (UTC)
From where these quotes were taken? A pre-release guide to the instance? Do someone battled against him to hear'em or Blizzard leaked something to the press? Ravenore , the Necroshadowmancer 04:45, 26 March 2008 (UTC)
- I believe they were part of the sound file data mining performed on the PTR data files. I actually played them back too. This is part of the reason why for some of the SWP bosses the tag (eredar) or (demonic) is used, because they couldn't
I dont get it
I dont get how he can be the last bos in BC. He is stronger than Arthas/Lich King but Arthas is the very last boss at WotLK. How come? - worldtaker
- He is not all the way summoned, so weaker than normal.--User:Sandwichman2448/Sig 19:48, 15 April 2008 (UTC)
- Levels aren't an indicator of how powerful they are according to lore. Just because a certain boss is fought earlier in the game than another does not necessarily mean it's a weaker being. -- Dark T Zeratul 21:20, 15 April 2008 (UTC)